So far this season no Boston team has lost at home. Wow!

That's a pretty sweet run.
The last regulation home loss by any Boston team was the Sox 9/23 and they were mailing it in at that point.

Shootout Loss

The B's 'lost' to Philly on 11/10 in a shootout. Ya they got a point but they didn't win.

The B's 'lost' to Philly on 11/10 in a shootout. Ya they got a point but they didn't win.

The stat is for "Regulation" losses. The B's have 4 shootout losses at home.
BTW. I hate the shootout. Just play 3 on 3 OT until someone wins.

Well, it wasn't a "regulation" loss, so I guess the streak is still alive :shrug:

Well, it wasn't a "regulation" loss, so I guess the streak is still alive :shrug:

These slow starts are going to start catching up to them, but still a great comeback...again.

These slow starts are going to start catching up to them, but still a great comeback...again.

It wasn’t a slow start. They had about a 10-0 shot margin in the 1st. Dominated. They just couldn’t bury it. Then 2 late for a big hole. Add a 3rd and it was an impressive point earned last night.

It wasn’t a slow start. They had about a 10-0 shot margin in the 1st. Dominated. They just couldn’t bury it. Then 2 late for a big hole. Add a 3rd and it was an impressive point earned last night.
Let me rephrase then, avoid the big mistakes early? The first 2 goals they let up were horrible, McAvoy whiffing on a pass on the PP that led to the first goal, and no coverage whatsoever in front of the net on the PK for the 2nd.

It was going to happen at some point, first regulation loss at home.

Yup. And Colorado is a very strong team. They did just suffer an injury to their starting goalie though. Groin might be the worst thing for a goalie. They could suffer a setback here.

Don't the Bruins usually struggle against Colorado's speed?

Back