I’m still on the fence concerning the Presidents Trophy, teams don’t seem to do well in the playoffs after winning it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m still on the fence concerning the Presidents Trophy, teams don’t seem to do well in the playoffs after winning it.

Last team to do it was the '13 Blackhawks.

I'm not a believer in curses. It's a function of the NHL playoffs being the most unpredictable of the 4 major sports and the ability of a hot goalie to carry a team all the way.

Last team to do it was the '13 Blackhawks.

I'm not a believer in curses. It's a function of the NHL playoffs being the most unpredictable of the 4 major sports and the ability of a hot goalie to carry a team all the way.

Exactly.

No other sport sees 8s beat 1s routinely.

Rocket Richard pass away at 84.
He was a dirty Canadien, but he was an all-time great.

Can’t stand the media mindset wrt hits like the one on Carlo.

Flagrant shot to the head. Should’ve been a major. Subject to league discipline. But if callers address it their whiners.

And these same stiffs were the ones piling on Marchand FOR discipline with his infractions.

Tools.

Felger. Jones. Eat dicks.

Oh well, they got the split, that is good enough given that that Tampa is chasing.

No Carlo, No Krug, No problem stopping the league's hottest team on their ice.
Tuukka was outstanding.

8 point lead with 11 to go.

Good win!

D replacements struggled at time and Pasta needs to remember how to exert some energy on his back checking but overall a good win. Their goalie probably feels he should have stopped both shots and Tuukka was certainly on last night. My brother and wife picked this game to be their road trip and he said there was a good vibe in the building and they escaped unscathed...

Back