Official Patriots Planet Photo thread

Very cute kids, there Big Lebowski.

And beautiful what you said about your wife:)

Never miss the chance to put out a baby pic or two.... ;)

This is my little daughter while she waited for her first Super Bowl game (Pats v Eagles). She was nine months old...

And this is a more recent photo of her "crashed out" on the couch....

Hmmm... Never posted any pics of my children....

Okay, first up is Dublin. She's 10. My dad's girlfriend at the time found her as a little kitten back in 95 out in the cold and took her in while she tried to find the owner.

I decided to steal her and adopt her myself. Yeah, I know, I'm horrible. :p

This is the princess... Alexis. She's 5.

I tell her all the time that she's so damn cute for a reason.... Cause if she wasn't I would have killed her a long time ago. She's a monster. She has to get into everything. Course, everyone that comes over, Lexi just goes right up to them, being her sweetheart self so everyone thinks I'm crazy when I say what a monster she is. But seriously... I've had over 20 cats in my life and Lexi is the cutest damn cat I've ever had.

I got her and her brother in 01, from my boss at the time. She had brought in a picture of the two and as soon as I saw them I knew I had to get them. She was trying to find homes for them, I didn't steal them or anything.

And Dublin and Jasper. Jasper is Alexis' brother. Completely opposite personality. Just lays around and sleeps until he wants his belly rubbed... You know, typical male. :p

And I don't have a lot of good shots of Ginger. She's almost 7. We got her for the mother-in-law for Mother's Day back in 99, and a few years ago Ginger bit her finger ( not that I blame Ging ;) ) so she was going to have her put to sleep ( sounds like someone who should have pets, huh :rolleyes: ) Well, I wasn't going to allow that to happen so I took her in.

She's still a little on the rough side, but at least now she lets you hold her and play with her. And she does come up to people who come over. If she was mad she used to just bite, now she hisses and swats. So she's getting much better.

Well just married in the Bahamas two weeks ago. Thought you'd like to see!

Ottawapatty said:
Well just married in the Bahamas two weeks ago. Thought you'd like to see!

Congrats OP! :toast:

Looks gorgeous.

And warm. :(

My MIL's husband's son got married down there in July, right as Dennis was going through. I think it was Dennis.

Seems you were smart enough not to get married during hurricane season. ;)

Every night I pray I won't have to spend the rest of my life doing this...

60.jpg

kirjtc2 said:
Every night I pray I won't have to spend the rest of my life doing this...

60.jpg
it's an honest living, of course I haven't been outside in about 10 years

enjoy the outside, once you move indoors the boss can see you, in the field you can be free.

Back