Official Patriots Planet Photo thread

Good job, PB, good job!! :thumb:
I am sorry that the photo that I emailed to you, didn't help out in this endeavor... But, perhaps you could still post it on the Beefcake Thread, since it is a nice profile shot of our Cutie Patooty Tom Brady... ;)
I love this thread, so let's try to keep it on the forefront, K?!... :)

PatsButterfly said:
This is what it looked like before the watercolor effect....

What are you doing with Tom Brady? I thought you were married!! ;)

DolFan said:
That looks like Nomar with a Yankees hat

OH MY F'ING GOD DON'T YOU EVER SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN OR YOU WILL BE CAST TO HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!

That is the worst thing you've ever said on here, Dolfan!!!

pookie said:
Here's my den/office/get away from the wife room.... Notice the big Pats picture on top of the old sofa. What's peculiar about that picture?

Ooh, ooh, I got it....all those guys play for the Bills now

DolFan said:
Ooh, ooh, I got it....all those guys play for the Bills now

Nah. One's a Cowpoke and one's retired.

Wow! You dug quite a way for that pic!

This one should probably be in here somewhere because the original thread it was in is way back there somewhere and didn't want to lose it. The photo thread seems to be surviving pretty well.

Our first class picture:

Hawg73 said:
This one should probably be in here somewhere because the original thread it was in is way back there somewhere and didn't want to lose it. The photo thread seems to be surviving pretty well.

Our first class picture:
Hawg--
Thanks for posting this "classic" photo in this thread, man! :thumb:
Someday, we'll have you update it with the photos of some of our new members here...
In the meantime--thanks!!!! I love this thread and I love it all the more, now! ;)
p.s.--we should incorporate the HBO photos ops of IGIG here, etc..., don't 'cha think?!... :)

Mrs B,

The program I used to create these is called Adobe photo deluxe. It came with the computer and the best thing I can say is that is was free. Some programs like "photoshop" cost really big bucks but the results are really professional looking. I went shopping for a new program after getting pretty frustrated with Adobe, but they all seemed pretty expensive and I cheaped out and kept hacking away at the one I had until I was able to do things reasonably well. That took a lot of trial and error.

I really do not know of a particular program that is both reasonably priced and easy to use. There is probably something out there by now that combines those two things.

I'm not an expert by any means, but have messed around with a couple of different programs that can edit and composite pictures and have found that the editing is pretty easy.

Namely, clipping the image, changing size, sharpening, tweaking the colors or eraseing parts is relatively easy to learn.

The compositing is a b1tch at first. I'm not even sure how to explain it and the interface is not very helpful. Maybe if you have the patience to read through all the help info things may go smoother for you, but not as much fun as watching Tedy play his ass off.

I'll burn you a copy of mine and mail it to you if you like (send me a PM) but must warn you that it hogs your system resources like crazy and does some generally flukey things, or you could go shopping for one that will do the basics. There must be one out there that is easier to use, but you have to be willing to spend a few bucks.

I'll be glad to help if you need a particular picture worked on or whatever, but if you want to do it yourself you have to willing to put in some woodshed time and deal with the questions as they arise. One you get the hang of it, it's not too bad.

Hope this helped a little.

here's the one you can't see. I don't have any pics of her not eating.

DolFan said:
here's the one you can't see. I don't have any pics of her not eating.

Dude! She's a cute little tubba tubba!! She looks just like you though!

And big T looks like quite the proud big brother there!

I wasn't going to ruin this thread of beautiful people by showing my ugly mug but I figured, what the hell, most of you did it (as far as we know), why not....I'll just make sure there is someone good looking around me to make it bearable to look at :)

Me and 2 of my cubs 11/09/02....

Back