Official Patriots Planet Photo thread

Dont know bout' the one with glasses but the big man and little man look almost like twins. How old are they???

BionicPatriot said:
Dont know bout' the one with glasses but the big man and little man look almost like twins. How old are they???

11, 9, and 5.

I'm thinking about posting a poll to see who has the cutest kids on the Planet.

Between Patsbutterfly, Tiger, Patsfan and Pookie there is some good DNA being passed on.

Sorry if I missed anybodys kids, I'm just trying to say they are cute and seeing a little future Pats fan is always a plus.

Nice work people.

Post a poll to see who has the fattest kid and I win hands down.

pookie said:
Latest pic of my 3 sons......

That pic reminds of the Saturday night Live skit where the two guys sway their heads to the music or the one with Mile Meyers playing Dieter......Would you like to touch my monkey?

My ugly mug...

xmas03.jpg

JPK

Next.....
what a great game. too bad we missed the 82 OT bomb to have a cigarette. We have both since quit smoking.

sir_drinkalot said:
Before last year's first Bufffalo game. We werent smiling AFTER the game, of course.:mad:

Hey! It's Kevin Millar!!!!! Cowboy Up sirdrinkalot!

runnerone's lost little friend

Goodbye my little friend. I hope you are safe or at least not suffering.

It's a sad day in runner's world today. I came home from dinner last night to find my little buddy Elsa had gotten off her run and was no where to be found.
She's a one yr old Norwegian Elk Hound and loved very much by my two daughters. It's gonna break their hearts when I break the news.
Not trying to down anyone, just needed to pay tribute to my little friend, and the SPCA and Police as well as a boat load of locals have already been informed.
God bless you Elsa:(

Update, Elsa has been returned to me by a network of angels of mercy. o:) Happy days are here again at the runner household.

So anyway, this is my dog:)

I just found this thread in the Archives. Here is a picture of us on vacation (It has been approved for posting by the wife).
________
DYLAN125

Back