Official Patriots Planet Photo thread

pookie said:
This is the photo thread, so here's a keeper for the ages for any Pats fan that doesn't yet have this. The last play ever played at Foxboro/Sullivan/Shaeffer Stadium.... the Bunker.

I've got the photo. You can actually see ME in that photo.

Look at the top of the end zone on the near side. Actually, it may be easier to start at the bottom. Follow the yellow slickers up the aisle; those are security. I'm the last slicker at the very top of the end zone where the aisle ends. I can barely make myself out in your photo, but I can see myself clearly on my pic.

I'm the eighth guy behind the third guy on the left behind the fifth guy on the right

Figured I'd put myself in here. My wife and I at the Titan's game.

Wanted to put this pic in the photo thread because I'm hoping that the Sox thread(s) will just fade into oblivion.

Hawg73 said:
Oh, is Joe in that picture? I really had no idea, I was checking out the hot little blondie in the BC sweatshirt.

I thought the hot little blondie in the BC sweatshirt was Joe!?!?

Tiger_69 said:
And my busy bee (who will be 1 on Friday)
Wow, Tige!!!... It is mind boggling that "baby Sarah" is going to be a year old "already"... (It seems like just yesterday, that we fellow fans were trying to help you & Melinda pick out a name)... As I recall, Sarah was born right around the time last season, when we played Da Bears (and made that amazing come-back, remember?!)... :thumb:
btw--Amber & Brianna look happy & oh, so adorable! o:)
You must be very proud, Papa! :)

Back