Official Patriots Planet Photo thread

Hawg73 said:
The Warrior moderator.

Oh, that's cute Hawg...... At least you think highly enough of me to stick my mug on studly Mel Gibson's body.

Fear not, soon enough your head will appear in the most peculiar of locations Hawg. Or is it Wilson?

I'm a big fan of Home Improvement....

.....How about you?

Pookie,

I missed this earlier. Wilson73. The resemblence is uncanny. The five margarita stare that he's got going on doesn't hurt either. ROFL

Re: I'm a big fan of Home Improvement....

pookie said:
.....How about you?

Touche' Pook, I never realized how stupid I would look in a bucket hat. Having the ability to post pics in these threads is huge. Now if I could just figure out how to post an animated GIF without hosing it up I could REALLY have some fun.

Re: I'm a big fan of Home Improvement....

pookie said:
.....How about you?

Pook--
This is a hoot!! :)
I was always a HUGE fan of Home Improvement... As a matter of fact, I was actually a big fan of Tim Allen before he got the "Tool Time" gig... Did you ever see his stand-up comedy show entitled, "Men are Pigs"?! It is absolutely f*ck*ng hillarious!! I mean, Laugh-so-hard-you-pee-your-pants, HILLARIOUS! I used to have a videotape of it, but I watched it so many times that it wore out... I wonder if it exists on the internet somewhere... I think that it was an HBO production, but I am not positive... Anyways--if anyone locates it or has a copy of the tape, then please let me know! :)

Peg!

You asked about my girls and I'm sorry I didn't reply properly. This is the most recent pic (yesterday).

It was scanned from a (small) key chain pic so I don't know how good it will look.

Amber is 7, Briana is 3 and Sarah is 10 months.

Re: Peg!

Tiger_69 said:
You asked about my girls and I'm sorry I didn't reply properly. This is the most recent pic (yesterday).

It was scanned from a (small) key chain pic so I don't know how good it will look.

Amber is 7, Briana is 3 and Sarah is 10 months.
Thanks, Tige! :)
I can't believe how much Sarah has grown! Is Bri adjusting okay to not being "the baby" anymore? Amber looks so grown up, holding her two little sisters in her arms... You must be very proud, Buddy! :)
They all look so similar, but where do they get the blonde hair from?!... Were either you or Melinda blonde when you were little?... Hope so... I'd hate to think that your milkman is blonde!... LOL! :D
Isn't this a GGGRRREAT thread?! OPie started it after you were on hiatus... I KNEW that you would make good use of it!... Scroll through it and see the pics of everyone? I especially like the group shot that Hawg created, by working some photographic magic and cutting and pasting all of our photos together... At least I THINK that photo is in this thread... On second thought, he might have posted that one on its own, now that I think about it...
Anyways--lots of fun photos of everyone here and many more to come, hopefully! :)

Re: Re: Peg!

Peg said:
Thanks, Tige! :)
I'd hate to think that your milkman is blonde!... LOL!

Funny you should mention that, I was delivering milk and cream to a Dunkin' Donuts that Melinda was a manager at when I met her.

Neither of us has or have had (naturally) blonde hair, I've asked her where it came from.....she said me :confused:

Back