Official Patriots vs. Broncos Game Thread

Yeah I mean they moved the ball in the first half just fumbles done them in, but denver was never just going crazy up and down the field. It was probably mannings worse game of the season.

That first half was so bad, I was expecting to see a Butt Fumble.

:eek:

Brady: 344 3 TD's.
Manning: 150 2 TD's 1 INT.

This is the first time Manning has ever lost a game when he was up by 22 pts or more. His rec in that time 50-0.

The pats are now the #2 seed.

Man smh I thought BB was crazy deferring after winning the coin toss :D well clearly the man isn't the best because I'm an adviser..awesome win!!!

Yeah I was scared of that, and actually it came into play, denver punted instead of the long fg on that one drive.

• Denver Post Broncos @PostBroncos
    FINAL: New England #Patriots win over #Broncos with OT field goal, 34-31 dpo.st/17K14gj

• 12:23 AM
    Nate Kreckman @NateKreckman
    Osweiler only missed that thing by about 25 feet.
  • default.png

This one IS on Welker! Fair catch, not backing away.
    by Hank 12:23 AM

• 12:23 AM
    Lindsay Jones @bylindsayhjones
    What a night. Football is awesome, folks.

• 12:22 AM
    Peter Burns @PeterBurnsRadio
    Game shifted on Montee Ball fumble. #Broncos were moving the ball at the time. Biggest gaffe of the game.

• 12:21 AM
    Lionel Bienvenu @lionelbienvenu
    Don't compare Tony Carter to Rahim Moore. this is not the playoffs. Broncos will still be in 1st place after this game.
  • default.png

We sure we wanna see Manning in the Frigid Bowl?

Broncos fans are blaming Welker!! Love that shit!!

Happy Bill Belichick press conference spotted. Somebody call Monster Hunters.

Colvin asked BB "who do you think is greatest LB you've ever coached", to which BB laughed and said he was. Nice to see they're having fun.

One of my favorite parts about this is how much of a non-factor Welker was. Choked.

Ridley singlehandedly lost us that game 5 rushes into the game. This has to put some kinda fire in this team to come back on the great unstoppable peyton manning and broncos

Ridley singlehandedly lost us that game 5 rushes into the game. This has to put some kinda fire in this team to come back on the great unstoppable peyton manning and broncos

The o-line was just as bad in the first half.

always have to be the biggest dick you can be, eh Midgup?

You are pathetic.

I thought his post was pretty bad after a big win on this board, in fact others said the same thing I did afterwards including anni, is he a dick too?

Brady 34/50 344 yds, 3 tds.

56th 300 yd game.

always have to be the biggest dick you can be, eh Midgup?

You are pathetic.

Well, no. Number one, OB came in here with some shit talk, and Middy responded. And wasn't the only one.

Seems like you may be selective when chastising others, dare I say it looks as though there may be a personal issue there?

Colvin asked BB "who do you think is greatest LB you've ever coached", to which BB laughed and said he was. Nice to see they're having fun.

One of my favorite parts about this is how much of a non-factor Welker was. Choked.

At least 3 drops and the punt return screwup. Thanks, buddy!

Back