Official Patriots vs. Steelers Game Thread

Yeah ummm......see when you have 3 other running backs with similar skills, its a tad different than Benching Brady....Brady does not exactly throw a lot of ints...

:grrr: No. I just think benching is stupid all around.

I guess I should I have :coffee:'d that to make it more obvious.

I wish man. Was a blast, wish I lived closer :(
Posted via Mobile Device

YOu and me both, they actually dropped the prices on this game I heard. Looked like the red section was opened up pretty good.

But they have the cute little asterisk and cheats in their post game thread title. They can take that asterisk and the 55 points and shove it up their ass. The Steelers are looking old and slow since their team doctor who provided the steroids got fired.

But they have the cute little asterisk and cheats in their post game thread title. They can take that asterisk and the 55 points and shove it up their ass. The Steelers are looking old and slow since their team doctor who provided the steroids got fired.

Yeah has not been the same since the HGH doctor left town.

This was my favorite

"Funny thing is the NE running game hurt us not so much Brady "

and the reply. ROFL
laughing-gif-22zppmz.gif

I spit out my drink..ROFL

Best game I seen from the offense this year. Defense stopped being aggressive kept giving up the big play. Only the second bad game I seen from the defense.

Best game I seen from the offense this year. Defense stopped being aggressive kept giving up the big play. Only the second bad game I seen from the defense.

They have a LOT of guys done. Arrington needs to move back in slot and Talib comes back that will help a lot. Also heard that Nick gave the thumbs up that he was ok to the team, so thats good to hear....I think gregory might have a broke thumb, hopefully no surgery and he can just cast it up.

They have a LOT of guys done. Arrington needs to move back in slot and Talib comes back that will help a lot. Also heard that Nick gave the thumbs up that he was ok to the team, so thats good to hear....I think gregory might have a broke thumb, hopefully no surgery and he can just cast it up.

Despite being given the Green Dot (treasure island, anyone?) and being decent at running up to support the run game, I'm not sure losing Gregory wouldn't be addition by subtraction.

Despite being given the Green Dot (treasure island, anyone?) and being decent at running up to support the run game, I'm not sure losing Gregory wouldn't be addition by subtraction.

Just hurts depth though, rookie gets thrust in.

He's been very good this season. Plus, how does another injury piled on top up of an already decimated defense equate to addition by subtraction?

WTF?

He's been very good this season.

This is STEVE Gregory we're talking about. I know his last name's Gregory because I only ever see the back of his jersey, usually 10 yards behind the receiver he's supposed to be responsible for.

OK could not join the thread live because I was in real life in the midst of Squealers fans that suddenly showed up at my Pats bar when it was 24-24 LOL anyhooo...Another NANTZ complaint...that goddam pats hating dickhead said...the patriots are ahead "aided" by two PI calls...call me crazy but "aided" makes it sound like they were bullshit calls and they weren't! even the squealers fans around me acknowledged that they were legit callls...****ING NANTZ DIAF that is all. lol ;)

P.S. We got what 3 PI calls total in our favor this game...which is more than I remember us getting in like the past how many years combined? Seriously! I'm all for TFB finally just lobbing it up Pey Pey Sheli Flacco style and waiting for a PI call :D which he still didn't actually do, but you know what I'm saying, when is our Offense gonna take advantage of that shit!! :D

OK could not join the thread live because I was in real life in the midst of Squealers fans that suddenly showed up at my Pats bar when it was 24-24 LOL anyhooo...Another NANTZ complaint...that goddam pats hating dickhead said...the patriots are ahead "aided" by two PI calls...call me crazy but "aided" makes it sound like they were bullshit calls and they weren't! even the squealers fans around me acknowledged that they were legit callls...****ING NANTZ DIAF that is all. lol ;)

P.S. We got what 3 PI calls total in our favor this game...which is more than I remember us getting in like the past how many years combined? Seriously! I'm all for TFB finally just lobbing it up Pey Pey Sheli Flacco style and waiting for a PI call :D which he still didn't actually do, but you know what I'm saying, when is our Offense gonna take advantage of that shit!! :D

This, among other Nantz-related complaints. It's so brutally obvious.

Well, the good news is they didn't let him moan on and on for 20 minutes after plays like he did in the MIA game last week. Christ he's making Tom Jackson and Marshall Faulk look neutral! :eek: :D

I seldom bitch about announcer's neutrality or lack thereof, but I'll make an exception for yesterday. I thought Nantz was bad but Phil Simms was even worse.

They were practically waving black and gold pompoms from beginning to end.

Simms is not only clueless and doesn't really follow the game he's supposed to be broadcasting, but speaks in wobbly circles and seemed to be openly rooting for the Pats to crash and burn.

I noticed this early in the 1st quarter and he never let up until the Pats were up by three scores with a few minutes to go and the issue was no longer in doubt.

Then, he hopped up on the bandwagon like he knew it all along.

Back