Officious Iggles Game Thread

When BB said to Ghost "we just want you to kick like Adam" that wasn't what he meant.

this is ridiculous....... i havnt been this nervous since the colts game

patsfanroach* on 11-25-2007 at 10:23 PM said:
Now would be a nice time for a TD no?

we had a touchdown, but then that bs call!

What?

How do you miss that? Its practically a chip shot!!!

Jeezus H Christ... WTF is going on with this team tonight?

Did they all take stupid pills or something before the game?

Hopefully the D can produce another 3 and out and keep some decent field position.

Seems to me the refs in the league are so preconditioned to look for Randy using his hands because they know he uses them but it's like they're now on automatic about it with no differentiation being made.

BradyLady12 on 11-25-2007 at 10:27 PM said:
Seems to me the refs in the league are so preconditioned to look for Randy using his hands because they know he uses them but it's like they're now on automatic about it with no differentiation being made.

Absolutely none!

Coaches are coaching scared and the players are playing scared. Score doesn't indicate how gutless they've been so far. Brady is flinching from phantom pressure.

Seriously, what kind of point were the coaches trying to make by keeping Maroney out so long?

AJ Feeley should NOT, under any circumstance, have better stats then Brady.

This game is making me physically ill. Seriously. I feel sick watching this.

Man, I don't know how much longer I can watch this. I'm getting so disgusted I'm starting to feel sick. To lose when you're playing a good game would be one thing, painful but acceptable. This though....

Back