OH "Faketriot Fans"... D22 is "Alive" & "Kickin" !!!

I think you might have lost both guys. I actually blame your coaching staff more. If Incognito was instructed to toughen him up, he is going to do exactly what he does, and the coaches should have known that.

thats what cracks me up....been hearing from fans to press etc...how theres no leadership on our Dolphin team & our coaching staff & owners are "Deaf Dumb & Stupid" ....

if thats truly the case were the **** was the leadership & coaching staff & Kraft responsibility then have a freeking murdering gangster killing "Execution Style" and that was his 3rd gunshot victum ????

OOOOps !!!!! forgot Bobs media got the memo's & sqarshed that negitive press & still today continue to promote them as the NFL's Model Franchise !!!! wow !!!

thats what cracks me up....been hearing from fans to press etc...how theres no leadership on our Dolphin team & our coaching staff & owners are "Deaf Dumb & Stupid" ....

if thats truly the case were the **** was the leadership & coaching staff & Kraft responsibility then have a freeking murdering gangster killing "Execution Style" and that was his 3rd gunshot victum ????

OOOOps !!!!! forgot Bobs media got the memo's & sqarshed that negitive press & still today continue to promote them as the NFL's Model Franchise !!!! wow !!!

Ummm....the stuff with the dolphins was going on inside the locker room. hernandez was not shooting people at practice.....

Do you think Bob Kraft payed to have the walkthrough destroyed?

People say Matt Walsh is a bad guy, but he isn't the one who turned the Patriots in. He just knew what they were doing was wrong.

everyone was hush hush involved since 2000 ...then 2006 when Goodell recieves over 4 - 5 complaints from teams that Pats were filming & stealing signals on the field & Im sure warned Kraft to stop & he didn't so Goodell sent memo to 32 teams & arrogant Kraft thought he could still get away with it & the Jets owner is the one who pulled the trigger at the 1st qtr of opening day....

I think Matt Walsh got sick of listening to NFL basically give Patriots & Kraft a pass and kept lieing about it...they quoted it was small & isolated to 6 tapes in just 2006....so Walsh came forward & had those tapes from back in 2000

The league still shoved it under the rugg...for the good of the league ...

everyone was hush hush involved since 2000 ...then 2006 when Goodell recieves over 4 - 5 complaints from teams that Pats were filming & stealing signals on the field & Im sure warned Kraft to stop & he didn't so Goodell sent memo to 32 teams & arrogant Kraft thought he could still get away with it & the Jets owner is the one who pulled the trigger at the 1st qtr of opening day....

I think Matt Walsh got sick of listening to NFL basically give Patriots & Kraft a pass and kept lieing about it...they quoted it was small & isolated to 6 tapes in just 2006....so Walsh came forward & had those tapes from back in 2000

Yeah it was sure shoved under the rug....why would the league send a memo to 32 teams if only the pats were doing anything?

Yeah it was sure shoved under the rug....why would the league send a memo to 32 teams if only the pats were doing anything?
Like you've never been included on a work email sent out "to everyone" to address a problem with one person.

Like you've never been included on a work email sent out "to everyone" to address a problem with one person.

Not when several others admitted to doing it. The NFl knew others were doing it or they would have just went to the patriots, in fact nobody really cared until our ex coach got butthurt over getting his ass kicked in a game so he decided to get the pats in trouble. I hate to break it to you, but nothing is new, nobody has invented anything and coaches get things from other coaches that are passed down over the years.

wow I had one sent out today but I credit to the fact my boss is a freaking coward who had his ass beat as a kid and is petrified to confront anyone. So I gave my memo to the guy who is the reason.

It's good to see you have some new material, dummy.

"For the good of the league" ROFL

Goodell and the Rules Committee have walked the NFL to the brink of the abyss.

The replacement ref fiasco alone did more damage to 'the shield' than any "Gate Scandal" scenario.

For the very very few & edited clips Goodell & Kraft released to us...were all defense...and absolutely Matt Walsh taped that, he obviously made a deal & most like was paid off to shut up & walk away...and Belichick back in Celeveland with assistent Ernie were active filming back then as alot of teams were...it wasn't in by-laws 7 everyone was doing it...meaning it wasn't a competitive advantage...

but to still be using it 30 yrs later even after against NFL rules...have to be extremely effective for belichick to take the chance...

All I know is that those Lombardi trophies are staying in Foxborough.

:)

Its really me ....Im just haven't had the time moving etc...past few years ...Its me...

Hey, you guys may be improving while we are slipping, but your arrival may have been premature. We will find out this weekend. I hope we can hang with you guys. Others have said it will be a dogfight. I agree it will be, if we can keep this game close.

Hey, you guys may be improving while we are slipping, but your arrival may have been premature. We will find out this weekend. I hope we can hang with you guys. Others have said it will be a dogfight. I agree it will be, if we can keep this game close.

Colts do not play miami this weekend racehorse.

Back