Okay...just what is a MANBEARPIGSKIN?

ManBearPig was a mythical creature that in a South Park episode Al Gore claimed was threatening the world and used it to create sympathy and attention for himself after the world had forgotten about him since he lost the election.

some people say that manbearpig(skin) isn't real. well, i'm here to tell you now, manbearpig(skin) is very real, and he most certainly exists!

manbearpig(skin) doesn't care who you are or what you've done.

manbearpig(skin) simply wants to get you and destroy you!

MANBEARPIGSKIN will speak for itself in due time I fear

:::: holds onto increasing shriveling balls ::::

manbearpig6pd.jpg

Im serial.

harrisonhits on 07-27-2007 at 10:06 AM said:
ManBearPig was a mythical creature that in a South Park episode Al Gore claimed was threatening the world and used it to create sympathy and attention for himself after the world had forgotten about him since he lost the election.

I thought it sounded a little familiar. Was Gore totally serial?

I just hope that on this most solumn of days, that no one forgets Kid #4.

EXTREMELY SERIAL ...... so serial you should really use all caps when you refer to Al Gore and serial.

hahahaha i love that episode...especially when cartman craps out all that fake gold

Sorry for scaring you guys. It was just me inside of a MANBEARPIGSKIN suit. Everyone knows MANBEARPIGSKIN only reveals himself in the most super cereal of times, anyway. Come to think of it, now that Lindsey Lohan is going to the slammer, maybe it was the real... Nah.

Short Round on 07-27-2007 at 11:04 AM said:
Sorry for scaring you guys. It was just me inside of a MANBEARPIGSKIN suit. Everyone knows MANBEARPIGSKIN only reveals himself in the most super cereal of times, anyway. Come to think of it, now that Lindsey Lohan is going to the slammer, maybe it was the real... Nah.

ROFL ROFL i love your sig...South Park is my favorite show of all time! And BETTER THEN FAMILY GUYYYYYY!!! (which, btw i argue with my friends about all the time)

Bradys Bunch on 07-27-2007 at 11:06 AM said:
ROFL ROFL i love your sig...South Park is my favorite show of all time! And BETTER THEN FAMILY GUYYYYYY!!! (which, btw i argue with my friends about all the time)

I submit that "Scott Tenorman Must Die" is one of the finest episodes of any show, ever. Easily the best South Park episode, in my book.

Short Round on 07-27-2007 at 11:08 AM said:
I submit that "Scott Tenorman Must Die" is one of the finest episodes of any show, ever. Easily the best South Park episode, in my book.

lol and if you notice throughout other episodes cartmans says under his breath at times "ill make you eat your parents" ROFL

Manbearpig is a serial problem, a very serial problem.

manbearpig3hb.png

where were you, when they built that ladder to heaven? were you sad? or did you think it was kinda gayyy? ROFL ROFL

Personally I prefer the Cripple Fight episode. to ManBearPig.

harrisonhits on 07-27-2007 at 11:29 AM said:
Personally I prefer the Cripple Fight episode. to ManBearPig.

haha thats a great episode too, i love the reference to the movie "they live"

"come on timmy, put on the hat, i said put on the god damn hat timmy"

btw if you haven't seen the movie "They Live" you need too...it takes a little while to get going, but the quotes and the hilarious fight are absoultely hilarious...

For me, either the pilot episode (not the short, but the first aired) or the first season Christmas special wins it every time.

I was thinking manbearpigskin is a very hairy football fan, like this one......

Has anyone seen the South Park movie? Was it any good?

Back