OMG, OSUBuckeye, WTF

Michigan beating Ohio State is comparable to App State beating Michigan several years ago, in terms of talent gap. Nice to see the kids still think of it as a rivalry though. That's the only way Falmouth beats Barnstable anymore (not this year, but years previous).

It’s okay. The streak had to end eventually.

They always do. Sorry, OSU

I felt really bad for Auburn yesterday. The kids played their hearts out and completely stifled Alabama for 3 7/8 quarters before the HC decides to go into prevent defense mode that never prevented any effing thing. Bama was outplayed. At least Auburn showed other teams how to stop Bama's offense. My consolation: Georgia is going to pound Bama and that will be sweet revenge for the 40 seconds not run off the clock bc a Bama player got away with dragging our RB out of bounds to stop the clock and for picking up the flag for a face mask penalty that was clear as day - both at the end of regulation that would have won it for Auburn. I'm a Bama fan but not against Auburn (Auburn #1).

Not 1 of my Bama loving family has called to gloat. They know Auburn won that game.

Last edited:
Yup. All streaks do. But I was surprised for sure. Glad ur ok.

Cheers, BostonTim
I really wasn't. I felt going into that game the michigan was due. In a way I'm glad it happened because now we will see how Ryan Day reacts to it. Some of his quotes are John Cooperish & I'm not sure he understands the rivalry. There will be a lot of heat on him to win The Game next year. Just the way it goes & Mr. New Hampshire Ryan Day better learn it real quick.

I am NOT a Michigan fan as you all know....

But this is funny. On 23 South headed into Ohio from A2.

260696414_10160098049528258_1725602047311907382_n.jpg

I'm going to have fun tommorow . wearing Michigan gear at work. Michigan was much more aggressive phyiscal team. I take enough shit for being a Boston & ND fan.

My am asked me if I was just trying to piss offs people. Showing up in Michigan gear 😂
✋ Question:

WTF is an ND fan doing wearing gear from the Stupid Mitten State?

Back