Osweiler to Houston

...and I am gaining respect for Al Davis, circa when he was mentally right.
Really. You hear his name kicked around like being him and the Raiders is/was some kind of horror story. In fact, at least Raider fans knew that their owner would stand up for his franchise.

Sounds like Osweiler didn't want to play in the shadows of Manning and Elway. So he decided that it would be best to leave. That doesn't sound like someone who is ready to compete at the highest level. Crazy.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/osweiler-left-broncos-escape-elway-000700551.html

Those are pretty big shadows and given Elway benched him on the way out, who can blame him? Houston is in a cake division and he has a stout D and a better HC than Kubiak. Oh, and he got paid. He made the right choice.

Those are pretty big shadows and given Elway benched him on the way out, who can blame him? Houston is in a cake division and he has a stout D and a better HC than Kubiak. Oh, and he got paid. He made the right choice.

I thought it was all about winning? Who cares about individual stats. One and dones apparently are as bad as not making it to the playoffs. He made the right choice if he is all about himself. He made the wrong choice if he wants to win, and win it all.

I thought it was all about winning? Who cares about individual stats. One and dones apparently are as bad as not making it to the playoffs. He made the right choice if he is all about himself. He made the wrong choice if he wants to win, and win it all.

I was talking about WINNING which is why I talked about his sucky division which should only take 9/10 games for him to win and get a home playoff game. Brock did not go there for stats. He went to win and he went to a team a QB away from contending. Most AFC polls has Houston as the third/fourth best team in the AFC behind Pats, Steelers and Bengals. I would actually put them ahead of the Bengals because of the weak division compared to the North.

I was talking about WINNING which is why I talked about his sucky division which should only take 9/10 games for him to win and get a home playoff game. Brock did not go there for stats. He went to win and he went to a team a QB away from contending. Most AFC polls has Houston as the third/fourth best team in the AFC behind Pats, Steelers and Bengals. I would actually put them ahead of the Bengals because of the weak division compared to the North.

Spin it how you want to. The Broncos are a far better team than Houston. That will be proved this up coming season.

Spin it how you want to. The Broncos are a far better team than Houston. That will be proved tomorrow.

You can spin it however you want but right now your QB is Butt Fumble. I will roll with Houston this season.

Tells me everything I need to know.

What has been Elway's latest verbiage regarding another QB? Is he still holding out for Kaep? I heard he was kicking the tires on RG too. I think Fitz will end up back with the Jets.

What do you want Elway to do? Pull a trade maybe?

What has been Elway's latest verbiage regarding another QB? Is he still holding out for Kaep? I heard he was kicking the tires on RG too. I think Fitz will end up back with the Jets.

What do you want Elway to do? Pull a trade maybe?

You are spending entirely too much time observing off season moves by a team you don't even think is a contender in the NFL. Go worry about the Texans or Bungals. They apparently are the teams to beat.

You are spending entirely too much time observing off season moves by a team you don't even think is a contender in the NFL. Go worry about the Texans or Bungals. They apparently are the teams to beat.

Whatever dude. You are the one that bumped this thread on a Pats forum. If you don't want to discuss the pathetic state of your QB situation then probably best not to bump the thread. It has been a JOY for us here to see Elway completely whiff this off-season. The best part came yesterday with Kubiak saying Denver is looking for its "next Osweiller." ROFL

Miami made them over spend on CJ Anderson . There best move in FA was okung . If Elway really want to prove. He can win with any QB sign Johhny football .

Miami made them over spend on CJ Anderson . There best move in FA was okung . If Elway really want to prove. He can win with any QB sign Johhny football .

Elway doesn't want that train wreck. Already had Tebow here. That was bad enough.

Elway doesn't want that train wreck. Already had Tebow here. That was bad enough.

It will be a train wreck whether you have Kaep (can't read a defense), RG (can't read a defense or stay healthy) or Sanchez (no blurb necessary). I am soooo going to love watching the Broncos implode this season almost as much as the Ravens last year. Almost.

Tebow got them to the playoffs and won a playoff game. Don't think anybody is ever going to be able to say that about Johnny Football. Also, lifestyle issues were never a concern with Tebow.

He's not done, and the Dirty won't be the starter

who the hell is he going to get? Can't pay Fitz and sign Miller long term. Kaep is just another way of spelling Butt Fumble. Also a 16.8M cap hit, which, once again, means no long term deal for Miller (but hey, this IS Denver we're talking about. When has the cap ever meant anything to them?) RGIII, as much as I loved him here, is shell shocked and, in my opinion, will never be an effective starting QB again.

who the hell is he going to get? .

There was talk on the Mane of Denver trading two number ones for ... wait for it ... Matthew Stafford. :rimshot:

I love how you continue to bring up stuff from the mane. The Broncos are in your head! Pretty funny. Don't forget the Broncos did win the SB with what you all claim as the worst QBing of all SB winners. They will be fine.

Back