Osweiler to Houston

I watched Siemian twice during his time at Northwestern when he played against Cal. He had an OK game in 2013, but still threw two interceptions (Cal only had a total of five in 2013). In 2014 he just flat out sucked against a historically bad Cal pass defense that gave up an average of 367.2 yards per game. Can't really believe this guy made a NFL roster.

i'll just leave this tidbit of info right here. go ahead. tear into it.
http://www.insidenu.com/2015/5/8/8558549/tom-brady-trevor-siemian-northwestern-denver-broncos

stop it with your uneducated predictions. you have no idea who Trevor Siemian is.

You're right, he sounds teh awesome!

Siemian was the 250th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft. (There were 256 picks made)
Peyton made fun of Siemian's hair ("a borderline mullet"), email address (@u.northwestern.edu), and attire (Peach Bowl gear, QB10 combine sweatshirt) during the preseason.
Siemian has one career rushing attempt for -1 yards. (He kneeled to end the first half during the Broncos' 27-20 loss to the Steelers in Week 15)
That's it.
OK. Not much to work on there. Let's take a look at his college accomplishments:

Threw for 5,931 yards and 27 touchdowns at Northwestern. Wow! That's really good. Way to go, Trevs.
Wait. Nope. Scratch that. That's the total for all four years at Northwestern. FYI: 27 touchdowns would've been tied for the second-lowest total for a single NFL season in Manning's career before 2015 happened.
Let's not pile on Ole Trevs (that's his nickname now) here, though. It's not his fault the two guys ahead of him on the depth chart left within a week, and it's extremely unlikely that he'll actually enter the season atop the depth chart. The Broncos plucked him in the seventh round to presumably develop him as a backup option, and that's what he'll likely remain. Whether he's backing up a veteran free agent or trade acquisition, or someone they acquire in the draft, that's still the most likely path. For now, though, he's the only guy in town, so we figured you should know at least a bit about him.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...ian-is-the-only-qb-left-on-the-broncos-roster

And a QB winning the Super Bowl as a starter for 2 different teams has never happened. And a QB winner has never won the SB as a GM. So I guess there's that. And I laugh at close minded people that can't see the big picture. Trevor Siemian has every potential that Oz has. In fact in Denver land, after last pre season many thought Siemian was the better of the 2.

In each case, especially the second one, ManniHGH's presence was nearly meaningless. The Donkeys could have put one of my dogs under center and won that game. ManniHGH played the Dilfer role extremely well, I'll give him credit for that. He managed to keep from going all playoff Peyton ManniHGH, quite an accomplishment in and of itself.

Look, you guys won...but don't give ManniHGH any credit beyond voting present. Oz could have won that game. Semen, or whatever the hell his name is, could have won that game. Mr. Ed could have stepped out of the front office, suited up, and won that game. Hell...fvcking BUTT FUMBLE could have won that game. Let's keep it real and call a spade a spade.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

stop it with your uneducated predictions. you have no idea who Trevor Siemian is. nor have you watched him play. Brock @16 mil would be a good value. anymore and you have a hard time keeping you defense intact. he was with team 3 years longer, had more experience. but not worth any more. and bronco nation trusts that elway made the right move. in 2001,

not if you want to sign Miller long term. Of course, when has a hard salary cap ever mattered in Denver? :shrug_n:

And a QB winning the Super Bowl as a starter for 2 different teams has never happened. And a QB winner has never won the SB as a GM. So I guess there's that. And I laugh at close minded people that can't see the big picture. Trevor Siemian has every potential that Oz has. In fact in Denver land, after last pre season many thought Siemian was the better of the 2.

As far as I know he's the first former QB to become a GM, so that really doesn't mean anything. Ozzie Newsome was the first former TE to win a SB as a GM and did it twice. What exactly is your point with this except to grasp at meaningless straws of brilliance? You sound like a Ravens fan...sitting at the kids' table. Enjoy your SB win, odds are you won't be seeing another one in the forseeable future.

i'll just leave this tidbit of info right here. go ahead. tear into it.
http://www.insidenu.com/2015/5/8/8558549/tom-brady-trevor-siemian-northwestern-denver-broncos

Great article (not)

Here is a list of every QB taken at 190 or higher in every draft since 2007:Jordan Palmer, Tyler Thigpen, Andre Woodson, Matt Flynn, Keith Null, Curtis Painter, Tony Pike, Levi Brown, Sean Canfield, Zac Robinson, Joe Webb, Greg McElroy, Chandler Harrison, BJ Coleman, Brad Sorenson, Sean Renfroe, BJ Daniels, Keith Wenning, Tajh Boyd, Garrett Gilbert and your boy Trevor.

He's in great company. Lol.

Keep yacking. It's purely for Pats fans entertainment.

Give me a day and I'll look up all the quarterbacks that had similar stats like Brady AND Siemian during their junior year and never did shit in the league :coffee:

Btw why didn't they compare senior year stats? Both guys started 11 games... :huh:

and I quote:"Siemian missed a good chuck of his senior year" I'd guess that that means he played in 11 games, but hurt most of it?
Since you're so interested, I'd invite you to compare Siemian's stats and Osweiller's stats. Pre-season of course. I bet you will notice Siemian out played OZ 2 out of the 3 games last preseason.

Good day gentleman. Gotta take the kids to school then on to work. But I will be back to discuss.

Great article (not)

Here is a list of every QB taken at 190 or higher in every draft since 2007:Jordan Palmer, Tyler Thigpen, Andre Woodson, Matt Flynn, Keith Null, Curtis Painter, Tony Pike, Levi Brown, Sean Canfield, Zac Robinson, Joe Webb, Greg McElroy, Chandler Harrison, BJ Coleman, Brad Sorenson, Sean Renfroe, BJ Daniels, Keith Wenning, Tajh Boyd, Garrett Gilbert and your boy Trevor.

He's in great company. Lol.

Keep yacking. It's purely for Pats fans entertainment.

believe he's a kick returner now.

I live in Big 10 country and watch plenty of Big 10 football. If you want Siemian as your QB, you're literally out of your mind.

His junior and senior years he combined to throw 18 TDs and 20 INTs while completing under 60% of his passes.

stop it with your uneducated predictions. you have no idea who Trevor Siemian is. nor have you watched him play. Brock @16 mil would be a good value. anymore and you have a hard time keeping you defense intact. he was with team 3 years longer, had more experience. but not worth any more. and bronco nation trusts that elway made the right move. in 2001,

You are right. I have not watched him. I am basing my uneducated predictions on YOUR GM. You know the guy you said you and rest of Broncos nation trusts? He said Brock was THE guy for the last four years and then put a hefty offer on the table that was only beaten by Houston. I think it is fair to assume that YOUR GM felt Brock was his best option this season and not Siemian. And for further proof you have the trade/signing of Sanchez and Elway saying that the QB process is not yet complete which means Siemien will be third string like he was last year.

stop it with your uneducated predictions. you have no idea who Trevor Siemian is. nor have you watched him play
Neither do you/have you. You have no idea what he can do other than watching some preseason snaps (google Rohan Davey) against guys who are now selling cars and life insurance.

His college career was mediocre and he has played a total of 1 NFL snap. You are better off with Mark Sanchez under center.

Not that I'm complaining. I like the idea of your starting Trevor.

Neither do you/have you. You have no idea what he can do other than watching some preseason snaps (google Rohan Davey) against guys who are now selling cars and life insurance.

His college career was mediocre and he has played a total of 1 NFL snap. You are better off with Mark Sanchez under center.

Not that I'm complaining. I like the idea of your starting Trevor.

I remember Rohan Davey. In college, he shared playing time with Josh Booty. :coffee:

I used to have respect for McNair but this past year he has run his mouth so much that the Ryans SMH at him. WTF is WRONG with him???

I used to have respect for McNair but this past year he has run his mouth so much that the Ryans SMH at him. WTF is WRONG with him???
I've lost all respect for all the owners in the past year plus. Duplicitous scumbags, every one of them.

Back