Osweiler to Houston

O.Z.O.

Jiminy Fucking Christmas...
Reaction score
Or so the storyline reads. I know we have some Donkey fans floating around here...who's going to be your QB next year?

Tebow?

Houston has done well in FA. Osweiler, Lamar Miller and Hopkins with plenty of time left.

On a serious note...I'm thinking RGIII.

RGIII, Kaep or Fitz.

Broncos fans were on top of the world for 4 weeks after their SB win and now in the 5th week it's all come crashing down. Boo Hoo.

RGIII, Kaep or Fitz.

Broncos fans were on top of the world for 4 weeks after their SB win and now in the 5th week it's all come crashing down. Boo Hoo.

Just imagine what they'll do if the CJ Anderson rumors turn out to be true. :suicide:

ROFL

Paging The Sheriff...

Osweiler gets $18M a year from Texans, Broncos offered $16M

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Elway: "Hey Peyton, how are ya doin'?"...

Elway royally screwed this one up. It is being reported that Brock never wanted to stay in Denver. Why would he after being benched?

Reports are Denver is looking at trading for Kaepernick. ROFL

Elway royally screwed this one up. It is being reported that Brock never wanted to stay in Denver. Why would he after being benched?

Just when you think it couldn't get any better...it does!

I can certainly see how he might have watched that stretch run thinking "I could've done that!" and seeing how much that would have meant to his career. To have it snatched away for a guy with one foot in the grave and the other out the door must have been tough.

I can certainly see how he might have watched that stretch run thinking "I could've done that!" and seeing how much that would have meant to his career. To have it snatched away for a guy with one foot in the grave and the other out the door must have been tough.

Yes that and he was benched in a game where his RBs could not stop fumbling only down 6. Denver will not sniff another bowl for a looong time.

This is making me laugh. Loudly.

This will make you laugh louder.

I'm told Osweiler was "very distant" during negotiations. showed Broncos he didn't want to come back. Elway refused to play top 10 QB money. — James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) March 9, 2016

LOL. Brock gave the finger to Elway. :shoot:

Wouldn't be really funny if Cutler gets traded back to the donkos?

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

This will make you laugh louder.
I'm told Osweiler was "very distant" during negotiations. showed Broncos he didn't want to come back. Elway refused to play top 10 QB money. — James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) March 9, 2016

LOL. Brock gave the finger to Elway. :shoot:

I don't blame him at all...plus, he got paid way more than he ever deserved. Great timing for him! Plus he already has a ring, even if he didn't play much.

Back