OT : First and latest concerts you've seen .

Minuteman07

I PEE IN POOLS
Reaction score
My first was Blue Oyster Cult at the worcester centrum back in 1982 with Alice cooper opening for them, i believe it was the " Godzilla " tour... I was 13

My latest show was Queensryche, Alice Cooper and Black Sabbath ( Now Called Heaven and Hell ) october 2007 at the Mohegan Sun Arena.... Im 38 :thumb:

My first was Robert Plant at the Maine Civic Center in Portland in 89 with my dad (I was a late bloomer) Most Recent-Bare Naked Ladies-last winter...I spend my money on Pats tix now...plus no one comes to Maine anymore!

First: Styx - Paradise Theater tour 1981 New Haven Coliseum (may it rest in peace.) I was 17 years old.

Last: Styx - Cyclorama tour 2005 Foxwoods/Fox Den Theater. I was....aw, hell. I was older.

First - AC/DC Back in Black never got to see Bon.
Last- Ted Nugent
Got tickets for Feb 8th Blue Oyster Cult and Lynard Skynyrd

My first was 'N Sync back in 2000. It was the No Strings Attached tour and I was going to kidnap Justin Timberlake that night but that didn't quite work out for me.

The last concert was Keith Urban. I'm not a country music fan but I went with my friend.

I'm thinking about going to see Kid Rock on February 29th.

first- non willingly- NRBQ anyone heard of them? my dad is obsessed!
first willingly- Jack's Mannequin
Last- Jack's Mannequin (only one ive been to that i choose)

First Black Sabbath post Ozzy. Last Eminem/50 cent. I'm not really into concerts though so Eminem will probably be my last for quite a while.

these guys are playing at lupos, and if i can get a ride ima be there

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/36U4ez7AzKA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/36U4ez7AzKA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

the vid is nothing, but the music sends a chill through you

First: Quiet Riot and Armored Saint at the Orpheum in Boston, 1984 (followed by Kiss/Queensryche, and then the next 10 years is an alcoholic heavy metal blur, LOL).

Latest: Trans-Siberian Orchestra. (Best. Show. Ever.)

First: Metallica - 1992, Sandman tour with the snakepit stage.

Last: Anthrax and Rob Zombie - 2006.

Minuteman07 on 01-29-2008 at 07:45 PM said:
My first was Blue Oyster Cult at the worcester centrum back in 1982 with Alice cooper opening for them, i believe it was the " Godzilla " tour... I was 13

My latest show was Queensryche, Alice Cooper and Black Sabbath ( Now Called Heaven and Hell ) october 2007 at the Mohegan Sun Arena.... Im 38 :thumb:

Guess what....my first concert? Alice Cooper, June 1973 , at the Providence Civic Center. And my last one? A free Ozzfest last summer at the Tweeter Center in Mansfield Massachussets.

But my second to last concert? Alice Cooper at the Orphium in Boston, Sept. or Oct. 2006.

One band I wish I did see was Blue Oyster Cult. And I Was thinking of going to that last concert you went to....but I went to the one at the Orphium instead.

Genuinely Good Times! And I like that tv show too (good times)!

GO PATRIOTS!!!! KICK ASS!!!!!!

<<
>>

BOC was my first concert too when I was something like 16 back in ancient times. Their lightshow was like magic to me an inspired me to get into lighting which I still do on tour with Extreme. We played at the NAMM convention in Anaheim on the 18th of this month, that was my last show.

PatsfaninMN on 01-29-2008 at 08:13 PM said:
Latest - Static-X at First Avenue in Minneapolis
Do they put on a good show?

First - Judas Priest at the Providence Civic Center

Last - RUSH at the Smirnoff Music Centre in Dallas

First: Frankie Vallie and the 4 Seasons/The 4 Tops (I'm under 30 for the record)

Last: Dave Matthews Band

harrisonhits on 01-29-2008 at 09:13 PM said:
<<
>>

BOC was my first concert too when I was something like 16 back in ancient times. Their lightshow was like magic to me an inspired me to get into lighting which I still do on tour with Extreme. We played at the NAMM convention in Anaheim on the 18th of this month, that was my last show.

OH YEA, the " LAZER " light show they put on was truly awesome. I saw J.Giels Band in providence the following year on new years eve in 84, where open flames and pryo was legal and that changed my life, left me shocked and at a loss for words....

GFY1401 on 01-29-2008 at 08:14 PM said:
Do they put on a good show?

Yes they do. I have seen them 5 times at outdoor shows and small intimate clubs and most definately the small clubs are the best being right next to them. I saw them recently with OTEP and a crazy ass band from LA called Invitro.

But Static-x is always a good show. Wayne Static has so much energy on the stage!

<<
OH YEA, the " LAZER " light show they put on was truly awesome. I saw J.Giels Band in providence the following year on new years eve in 84, where open flames and pryo was legal and that changed my life, left me shocked and at a loss for words....
>>

It was everything in the show really rang my bell, and I love the Godzilla droid of course.

The guy who did lights for Geils is still a friend of mine and I will pass your compliment on to him. I later did lights for Peter Wolf on a solo tour.

Back