OT: Little TO is all upset and feels left out

Muse

Paleface
Reaction score
awwwwwwwwwwwww

Report: T.O. upset with Romo, Witten

Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens is unhappy -- again -- with an aspect of the Dallas offense. From ESPN.com:

According to multiple sources within the Dallas Cowboys, there is an emerging internal conflict involving three of the team's highest-profile stars.

As the preseason Super Bowl favorites struggle in the final month of the season to simply make the playoffs, wide receiver Terrell Owens has expressed resentment toward Tony Romo, apparently jealous of the quarterback's relationship with tight end Jason Witten.

Owens feels that Romo and Witten -- close friends and road roommates who came to Dallas in the same offseason -- hold private meetings in which they create plays the two will use in upcoming games without including Owens in the conversations, according to a source who speaks regularly with Owens' teammates. Owens believes these discussions have worked to his detriment as Romo seeks to deliver the ball to Witten regardless of whether Owens is open.

http://www.fannation.com/si_blogs/nfl_tracker/posts/31561-report-to-upset-with-romo-witten?eref=fromSI

the comments under the article are a hoot

Jerry should drop T.O. in the offseason and Romo should start developing his on-field relationship with Roy Williams, who is twice the talent and half the problems of Terrell.

Owens feels that Romo and Witten -- close friends and road roommates who came to Dallas in the same offseason -- hold private meetings in which they create plays the two will use in upcoming games without including Owens in the conversations, according to a source who speaks regularly with Owens' teammates. Owens believes these discussions have worked to his detriment as Romo seeks to deliver the ball to Witten regardless of whether Owens is open.

Yeah, Romo and Witten really looked like they were on the "same page" in Pittsburgh the other day.

TO is such a selfish loser. It's no wonder why he has never been a "leader" on any NFL team he has been on in his 10+ year career. The guy is nothing but a cancer. Even after the SB XXXIX loss, he didn't even seem to care that his team lost, in his post game press conference. It was all about him. I dunno, I'm just not a fan, and am glad he doesn't play for the Patriots.

He is as good as gone in Dallas and he knows it. Once they traded for Roy Williams it was just a matter of time. Now he's gonna screw that team up however possible. Just like Philly. And I am gonna enjoy watching it THOROUGHLY!

want some popcorn, for i am enjoying it to:thumb:

There's a place in sports hell for guys like TO-Manny is there right now, begging for a contract.

Yeah, Romo and Witten really looked like they were on the "same page" in Pittsburgh the other day.

TO is such a selfish loser. It's no wonder why he has never been a "leader" on any NFL team he has been on in his 10+ year career. The guy is nothing but a cancer. Even after the SB XXXIX loss, he didn't even seem to care that his team lost, in his post game press conference. It was all about him. I dunno, I'm just not a fan, and am glad he doesn't play for the Patriots.

I can't agree with you more. TO has a history of throwing his QB under the bus. He did it in SF with Garcia and in Philly with McNabb. He was one of the reasons i think Parcells left the team.

They are telling secrets and not telling T.O.? Does this mean he's not Tony's BFF anymore? Did Tony move him out of his top 8? I hope he doesn't cut himself..

its funny that you guys hate on T.O. so much lol but love the majority here love C Johnson :shake:

fu to, we need you to beat baltimore next week. dont destroy your team yet!

its funny that you guys hate on T.O. so much lol but love the majority here love C Johnson :shake:

T.O. is entertaining, I don't hate on him.. I love him because he's a clown. Same reason I love C Johnson, they aren't destroying my team.. they are destroying the enemy from within.

During TO's hall of fame induction speech, he'll be the first player ever who has to present himself. Hes alienated just about everyone he's ever played with.

The crazy thing is that Garcia/McNabb/Romo are all good to great QBs. I guess when you start your career catching passes from Steve Young, you get spoiled.

I knew this was comin. I saw TO after the game just go straight to the locker room. I said oh he's gonna be opening his mouth about SOMETHING soon! Seriously stop being a selfish pr*ck and be a team mate! This is the type of sh*t that makes your team not want you. GET OVER IT ALREADY TO!

I would go nuts if TO were playing for the Pats. I don't know how Cowboys fans put up with his constant bitching...

Back