OT: Nate Robinson Made My Lunch For Me Today

Fully Tilted

GhostGronk
Reaction score
Truth.

He's at the new Chipotle near Dowtown Crossing. :thumb:

I asked him if this was in his new contract and he jokingly told me this was his new day job. He was a little flustered back there. I guess making burritos is not as easy as running the point for a professional basketball team. :blink:

Truth.

He's at the new Chipotle near Dowtown Crossing. :thumb:

I asked him if this was in his new contract and he jokingly told me this was his new day job. He was a little flustered back there. I guess making burritos is not as easy as running the point for a professional basketball team. :blink:

He could see you over the counter??????:huh:

You must be tall.

He could see you over the counter??????:huh:

You must be tall.

I'm about an inch taller. :blink:

It was like that scene in Forget Paris where Billy Crystal pulls Spud Webb aside and says, "You know, you're the only one I can talk to." ROFL

i love those guys:shrug: i live for burrito's...even started a thread about them back in the day:coffee:

If you're in the Dowtown Crossing area, you need to hit up Herrerra's right in front of Macy's. Best. Burrito. Ever.

Sorry, Nate.

Did you criticize his play and give him tips on how to improve?

Oh, wait........that's tg. Sorry.

How has Guyton been playing?

That's what I thought.:harumph:

Why did you not take a picure of it with Your Phone.

A co-worker did but it's not great quality. He was behind the counter so it was difficult to get one of him and I and one of the people (either Chipotle's or his people) at first told me not to and then said it was ok but you could tell she was unsure so I just figured I'd settle for the privilege of talking to him for a second while he made my burrito.

I'll upload the pic over the weekend but really, there's not much to it.

Nate's like Santa Clause. You see him everywhere.

One time I stopped at a service plaza along the Jersey Turnpike. There was a Burger King inside that had like 10 Nate Robinsons working in it.

If you're in the Dowtown Crossing area, you need to hit up Herrerra's right in front of Macy's. Best. Burrito. Ever.

Sorry, Nate.

Word

I'm partial to La Verdad and Qdoba (both real close to Fenway Park). I'm also a big Chipotle fan as well, but I haven't heard of Herrera's before, so I'll hit it up the next time I'm in Boston, gracias for the tip.

Back