OT- PP's most likely to..... list

So MD crushes cheerleaders like a boss and I'm one of the f***in' Coneheads.

FML

So MD crushes cheerleaders like a boss and I'm one of the f***in' Coneheads.

FML
None of those chicks would put up with his shit, lol.

And you know us wimmenz are suckers for guys that make up laugh wuv

1. Planeteer most likely to be a cast member on Saturday Night Live?

2. Planeteer most likely to be caught eating tofu and doing yoga? Er, pass

3. Planeteer most likely to end up in an alcohol/drug treatment program? Tom Waits and You

4. Planeteer most likely to be seen on a reality TV series? PP

5. Planeteer with the best chance to win an award for BBQ brisket at the American Royal? Tehmackdaddy

6. Planeteer most likely to be seen dating a Patriots cheerleader? Claremonster

7. Planeteer most likely to be living with mom and dad after the age of 40? Is that "with mom and dad buried under the floorboards..."? If so, where do you start?

8. Planeteer most likely to discover an alternative energy source? Ha, wrong board

9. Planeteer most likely to be caught with a prostitute? It would be unfair to name the most obvious suspect...

10. Planeteer most likely to be found sleeping with Michael Jackson? RG

11. Planeteer most likely to be arrested for stalking a famous film star? A board full of suspects for this one

12. Planeteer most likely to be busted for urinating on the White House lawn? Cadmonkey

13. Planeteer most likely to still be on PatriotsPlanet thirty years from now? Chef. The rest of us will be dead from too little exercise..

14. Planeteer most likely to be mailing Belichick game-day strategies? Box

15. Planeteer you expect to find bagging groceries? Mikiemo

16. Planeteer you wouldn’t mind leaving your children with as you and your significant other go out on the town? No one

17. Planeteer to be found driving a Porsche 911 through the Plaza? SOKB

18. Planeteer most likely to be caught stealing a Porsche 911? Easier to name a list of those LEAST likely...

19. Planeteer most likely to be caught streaking across the grass of Gillette and getting clocked by Vince Wilfork? Jaric

20. Planeteer most likely to be caught having sex with animals? Got to go with the flow and say imapig
<!-- / message -->

Wow. Not likely in this universe.

Nice dig there, little girl. Highly unlikely since I own two businesses and am semi-retired. But thanks!

ROFL It is funny Lisa..cmon.:) I cracked up TOTALLY when I read it!

Whoa, there.

I can't speak for the others, but as for me, that's not going to happen. Sorry to disappoint, but while I find science fascinating, I'm not much good at it.
Posted via Mobile Device

“It's not that I'm so smart , it's just that I stay with problems longer .”

--A. Einstein

5. Planeteer with the best chance to win an award for BBQ brisket at the American Royal? Tehmackdaddy

Smart man. Select the man from Texas to cook the best brisket.

duh-duh1233387823.jpg

What's with all the TBL gets arrested for stalking famous film stars :shrug: ROFL Now I know what you all really think of me ;)

Atleast one person would trust me with their children even if she thinks I'd sleep with Michael Jackson LOL

When I have a moment free from work (highly unlikely) I will fill this in :)

Mankins is the answer to nothing. That is the answer to all of the above. /end of rant, too expensive:fight:

9. Planeteer most likely to be caught with a prostitute?BostonTim

In the words of The great Peter MacNicol's John Cage (on Allie McBeal)
Bi-Di-Bi-Di -uh This troubles me greatly.

The impossibility of it easy when you look at it from the other side. What self respecting prostitute would be caught dead with BostonTim?

Cheers, BostonTim

Back