OT: Renegged on paying the tab for my lunch date yesterday. (long post)

Supkem said:
sucks3.jpg

Perhaps an unfortunate iconographic selection, Supkem?

patsfan31 said:
Hey fusion your like a celebrity now!!!! So did you run into miss seafood platter/pitcher of margarita chick again at the gym??

ROFL... I didn't think that I would get this type of response (I don't mean in a bad way, just the number of replies).

No I haven't run into her. I usually worked out in the mornings, and I ended up changing my schedule to afternoon's. She hasn't called either.

fusion99 said:
ROFL... I didn't think that I would get this type of response (I don't mean in a bad way, just the number of replies).

No I haven't run into her. I usually worked out in the mornings, and I ended up changing my schedule to afternoon's. She hasn't called either.
Hey young fella, I believe Alice would like to have a word with you.:thumb:

fusion99 said:

She hasn't called? we are shocked:) I think it is safe to say you have received some advice???

fusion99 said:

no one thought you would get the volume of response but it is offseason for football and tends to be down times unless a topic of interest comes up, for that, thank you.

Didn't find any Rabbits in a pot on your stove from this young lady, did you? or brake fluid on your car paint job?

sorry but inquiring minds would like to know.

KenJr30 said:
Hey young fella, I believe Alice would like to have a word with you.:thumb:

Hehe, I read some of her responses, it seems like she almost took this personally because I left some girl at Red Lobster. I'm almost certainly sure she thinks I am delusional and arrogant, but hey, its an internet messageboard, I am not going to get angry at it. She is entitled to her own opinion.

fusion99 said:
Hehe, I read some of her responses, it seems like she almost took this personally because I left some girl at Red Lobster. I'm almost certainly sure she thinks I am delusional and arrogant, but hey, its an internet messageboard, I am not going to get angry at it. She is entitled to her own opinion.

Nice cover.

I'm curious. How old are you, anyway?

fusion99 said:
Glad to see you are still around.

:D
________
buy silver surfer

FallingAlice said:
Nice cover.

I'm curious. How old are you, anyway?

Hey I was just trying to be fair, that's all. I am 25 years old. Why, you want to go out to lunch to Red Lobster with me? (j/k) :)

fusion99 said:
Hey I was just trying to be fair, that's all. I am 25 years old. Why, you want to go out to lunch to Red Lobster with me? (j/k) :)

where the heck are red lobsters?

I don't think I've seen one in years

fusion99 said:

Slinking around, changing your workout schedule in order to avoid the wrath of an angry woman is no way to go through life, son.

Thanks. But I'll take a raincheck.

mikiemo83 said:
where the heck are red lobsters?

I don't think I've seen one in years

They are scattered around the United States, although I don't like seafood so I never paid that much attention to them.

FallingAlice said:
Slinking around, changing your workout schedule in order to avoid the wrath of an angry woman is no way to go through life, son.

I was meaning to change my schedule anyway, although when all of this occurred I figured it would be a good time to change. I haven't even had that much time lately to hit the gym. Work gets the best of me sometimes.

FallingAlice said:

Generally, if the woman is angry enough, changing your workout schedule will not allow you to escape her wrath.

Just ask Annihilus's ex-wife (and the screen in the rear window of the house he was forced to sell) about that.

Since then....avoid angry women, Annihilus has.

fusion99 said:
I was meaning to change my schedule anyway, although when all of this occurred I figured it would be a good time to change. I haven't even had that much time lately to hit the gym. Work gets the best of me sometimes.

Uh-huh.

Spinmeister not, are you.

Annihilus said:
Generally, if the woman is angry enough, changing your workout schedule will not allow you to escape her wrath.

Just ask Annihilus's ex-wife (and the screen in the rear window of the house he was forced to sell) about that.

Since then....avoid angry women, Annihilus has.

How many years were you married, Anni?

Back