OT: Rest in peace, my favorite jeans

Muse

Paleface
Reaction score
So its a sad sad day. Today I must retire my favorite jeans. Got to trash them :( :( :(

You know how it is, you find the right pair, and it takes you a while to just get them working right and feel right on you. You wear it in good times and in bad , any day of the week. It might get a little worn out or torn or scuffed up but
THEY ARE YOUR FAVORITE JEANS. Ah good bye my favorite pair, good bye. It has been nice wearing you, feeling you on me. Enjoying the good times and bad times with you. Alas we must part and say good bye, as I toss you in the big green dumpster, to never wear you anymore.

What favorite article of clothing do you all have that you wear until you can't wear it anymore?

I sense a sisterhood of the traveling pants thing about to happen

Muse that is tough, I understand your plight and I too hold off replacing old jeans until the crotch is gone making my favorite pants more of a set of ragged old chaps. It is then I will start breaking in new pairs

I sense a sisterhood of the traveling pants thing about to happen

Muse that is tough, I understand your plight and I too hold off replacing old jeans until the crotch is gone making my favorite pants more of a set of ragged old chaps. It is then I will start breaking in new pairs

Yah I hear ya. I just came back from the store to replace the ones I tossed. Why was that hard to do? I have on a new pair and it like foreign to me:)
Oh boy, I am pitiful. I had to replace them for similar reasons, the seam had finally tore and it went down vertically near my butt area so yah they had to go, I was not going into the naked chap look no :)

So its a sad sad day. Today I must retire my favorite jeans. Got to trash them :( :( :(

You know how it is, you find the right pair, and it takes you a while to just get them working right and feel right on you. You wear it in good times and in bad , any day of the week. It might get a little worn out or torn or scuffed up but
THEY ARE YOUR FAVORITE JEANS. Ah good bye my favorite pair, good bye. It has been nice wearing you, feeling you on me. Enjoying the good times and bad times with you. Alas we must part and say good bye, as I toss you in the big green dumpster, to never wear you anymore.

What favorite article of clothing do you all have that you wear until you can't wear it anymore?

I got a bra on a clearance rack for $2.50 and it has been my favorite!!! Perfect fit, cumfy, makes the boobies look nice, but now a year later it is starting to fall apart slowly LOL Now I just wear it at the gym :( I have not been able to find one like it ever since.

I got a bra on a clearance rack for $2.50 and it has been my favorite!!! Perfect fit, cumfy, makes the boobies look nice, but now a year later it is starting to fall apart slowly LOL Now I just wear it at the gym :( I have not been able to find one like it ever since.

I feel your pain

Also my favorite shoes, my sneakers, man people had to pry them off me when I had to give up the last pair. It was to the point my legs were hurting from walking in them due to how bad off they were.

Also my favorite shoes, my sneakers, man people had to pry them off me when I had to give up the last pair. It was to the point my legs were hurting from walking in them due to how bad off they were.
shoes/sneakers I replace without worry only because it is very important for your feet to be comfortable and in good shape

but yeah I've had a few pairs I hated parting with

usually a baseball ( Red Sox ) cap. i refuse to buy or wear a new cap during the regular season, as a result, said hat becomes rather soiled, even after washed.... my girlfriend is usually the one to throw it away, but she respects my dementia and lets me have it during the season.... thanx hun!

My favorite Abercrombies will never leave my side! EVER! They are machine destroyed so no matter how much they rip or shred more, it doesn't matter. They're perfect dressed up or down. I don't care if destroyed goes out of style, I'm not parting with these.

shoes/sneakers I replace without worry only because it is very important for your feet to be comfortable and in good shape

but yeah I've had a few pairs I hated parting with

I only gave them up for one reason. One day I woke up and I could literally not move my legs and my calves were hurting and I know I was getting no support from the shoes so yah they had to go.

But they were baby pink and just were so darn nice

Shoes are bad for your feet. The human foot is perfect, and shoes screw that up. :banghead:

I only wear shoes to go outside
I am normally in slippers or socks , I really don't like wearing shoes

Back