OT.. Sorry yall

NCPATRIOT

Reaction score
Just wanted to say, I'm back again. I was MIA for a short bit. They took internet away at work and I really don't have much time to get on at home. Buuuut I managed to get my internet back on my computer, so it's all good now..
Just in case you missed me, figured I'd let ya know I'm baaaack :D
Hope all is well with everyone!!

CJ

NCPATRIOT on 06-08-2007 at 08:08 AM said:
Just wanted to say, I'm back again. I was MIA for a short bit. They took internet away at work and I really don't have much time to get on at home. Buuuut I managed to get my internet back on my computer, so it's all good now..
Just in case you missed me, figured I'd let ya know I'm baaaack :D
Hope all is well with everyone!!

CJ

I hope you have a good weekend too. :)

You're an attractive woman. Do you THINK you were missed, LOL? Now you have to field about six suggestive proposals (five from RG alone).

No wonder there's been so much rain and storms lately, and now the sun is up!:dance:

JD10367 on 06-08-2007 at 08:16 AM said:
You're an attractive woman. Do you THINK you were missed, LOL? Now you have to field about six suggestive proposals (five from RG alone).

Well, thank you? Now what is it with these "proposals" ? I must have REALLY missed something lol...

JD10367 on 06-08-2007 at 08:16 AM said:
not from me.........

ever since my last physical and now chef's video posting, I am a confused, changed man

I may need -- what do you call those things? -- oh yeah, an pervervention

RoadGrader on 06-08-2007 at 09:05 AM said:
not from me.........

ever since my last physical and now chef's video posting, I am a confused, changed man

I may need -- what do you call those things? -- oh yeah, an pervervention

Yeah, RG has discovered the prostate massage...........

Well, I think there needs to be a penalty for your abscence. PM nude photos of yourself to all of the membered memebers...chop chop!!

NCPATRIOT on 06-08-2007 at 08:52 AM said:
Well, thank you? Now what is it with these "proposals" ? I must have REALLY missed something lol...

God, I missed you so much!

What's your name again?

All the gin joints in all the world, and you've gotta walk back into mine.

Back