OT: This is how we roll

Some jello is tasty. But, that commercial they had out last year where little bowls of cubed, jiggling jello took up the entire screen......I had ditched it long before that. But, THAT image is still with me.

The jiggling looks like fun but I don't want it going in my mouth and exploring lol Only time I eat jello now is if it's a jello shot and even then I brace myself and just swallow it whole. I have difficulty then as well and people yell at me when they see me cutting it into 4 pieces. Well what do you want me to choke?!?!?

The jiggling looks like fun but I don't want it going in my mouth and exploring lol

shock.jpg

I brace myself and just swallow it whole. I have difficulty then as well and people yell at me when they see me cutting it into 4 pieces. Well what do you want me to choke?!?!?

shock.jpg

I hope you're having fun

Meh. You don't want me to tee off like the Sox did against Baltimore today, stop lobbing slow fastballs down the middle like Derek Lowe after an all-night bender. :shrug: :coffee: ROFL

You know what texture I will not ever tolerate again? Kalamari. I tried it once and spit it right out. Gave it back to waiter and told him that the next time I wanted a battered and fried bicycle tire I'd make it at home.

You know what texture I will not ever tolerate again? Kalamari. I tried it once and spit it right out. Gave it back to waiter and told him that the next time I wanted a battered and fried bicycle tire I'd make it at home.

LOL! If it's not overcooked it's not so chewy :) My mom makes it really good at home. Put some fresh lemon juice on top and it's yummy!

Sounds like it was done wrong. I think if it's overcooked it gets rubbery. I absolutely refused to try it until I met LW, then I finally tried it and found it wasn't that bad. Then again, I've only had it about a half-dozen times and it was cooked right every time; if I got a bad batch, I might change my mind...

Hopefully it doesn't have visible suction cups.

It has to be the rings I won't it the legs with the cups. RCCL makes really good escargot. You don't know what you are eating its covered in butter and wine garlic sauce, and its not in the shells. I can also eat caviar as long as its smothered in cream cheese.

It has to be the rings I won't it the legs with the cups. RCCL makes really good escargot. You don't know what you are eating its covered in butter and wine garlic sauce, and its not in the shells. I can also eat caviar as long as its smothered in cream cheese.

Escargot and caviar... :shake: WTF? I wasn't told ANY of this when I met her. She was all, like, "Oh, there's a great hot dog place down the street... oh, let's just order some Chinese take-out..." I thought she was a low-maintenance cheap date. Now it's too late... :crying:

Ok, that sounds much better than what I had. I've never tried escargot, but if I can scarf alligator and mudbugs, I can probably deal. The sauce sounds great. Good enough to suck up with a straw.

Poor JD. But think of it this way....some chick that dines on hot dogs probably wouldn't have the smarts to buy Smarty.;)

Escargot and caviar... :shake: WTF? I wasn't told ANY of this when I met her. She was all, like, "Oh, there's a great hot dog place down the street... oh, let's just order some Chinese take-out..." I thought she was a low-maintenance cheap date. Now it's too late... :crying:

OH boo hoo I eat escargot on cruises only.. The only time I have caviar is when we visit with friends..

Back