OT: This is how we roll

TBL hope you had a blast on your easter celebration. By the way does anyone else think that som bitch look like Michael Phelphs doing the breast stroke half baked.

LMAO Some have referred to it as a greyhound but that's when they cook it with the head still attached. Haven't done that in a few years.

It's my dad's ghetto fantabulous handy work!

For those that don't like lamb I am tellin ya nothing compares to the way it tastes off of this thing. The marinade is just soaked in to the meat. Doesn't taste gamey at all! We actually had two of them. I'd say there is only about a half of one of them left! There was alot of people at my house today LOL

Yummmmmmy. I made lamb yesterday as well!

:shake: Y'all are just wrong. She's gonna hunt you all down for this...

Clarice+with+Lamb.jpg

TBL, can you share some of your receipes that you serve with lamb?

TBL, can you share some of your receipes that you serve with lamb?

Well they are my mom's. I can try and get em for ya though! Usually every year she makes her rice which is SOOOO yummy and green beans in a homemade sauce stuff. That is the usual and goes really well with lamb. I can email them to ya if you'd like!

I mean there is also a good one for leg of lamb in the oven with roasted potatoes and okra. I don't eat the okra cause of the texture but they add some seriously yummy flavor.

Sounds awesome.

I made a salad that I first had in New Orleans. Basically, it was a Ceaser salad with whatever people wanted to add and topped with lamb pieces. It was yummmmmmmy.

LOL. As soon as I put the lamb on and the scent filled the house, all three cats that had been dead to the world were flanking me, screaming their heads off. You know they were saying:

Yo Mom. Whur is teh lambz for uz?:cool:

Sounds awesome.

I made a salad that I first had in New Orleans. Basically, it was a Ceaser salad with whatever people wanted to add and topped with lamb pieces. It was yummmmmmmy.

LOL. As soon as I put the lamb on and the scent filled the house, all three cats that had been dead to the world were flanking me, screaming their heads off. You know they were saying:

Yo Mom. Whur is teh lambz for uz?:cool:

savages LOL Kinda reminds me of my aunts and uncles as soon as the lamb comes out they come out of wherever they are and hover and like seagulls try and get to the lamb before anyone else! It's really bad LMAO Maybe it's cause they were fasting for 40 days with no meat :shrug:

I have issues with the texture of some foods so I don't eat em LOL

Jello is a difficult one to swallow you will never catch me swishing jello around my mouth either. The thought of it skeeves me out!

Me too. Jello is not allowed in my house. It is pure ick.

I have issues with the texture of some foods so I don't eat em LOL

Jello is a difficult one to swallow you will never catch me swishing jello around my mouth either. The thought of it skeeves me out!

And mushrooms, and okra, and cannibalism, LOL, and some other stuff... ROFL I'd ask if the texture issue is related to a gag-reflex issue, but that could get ugly, around here. ROFL

I think jello is wicked yummy but the way it swishes just doesn't sit right.

Some jello is tasty. But, that commercial they had out last year where little bowls of cubed, jiggling jello took up the entire screen......I had ditched it long before that. But, THAT image is still with me.

Back