OT: This is how we roll

I tried it several times at restaraunts. Rack of lamb and leg. Not good experiences. I would assume that the lamb would be of quality at a linen napkin Greek/Mediterranean restaraunt?:shrug:
I have too and was not a fan...then we had someone cook a leg of lamb for a Pats game tailgate and it was unreal - amazing actually

I am still afraid to try it out but have thought about cooking one myself

I tried it several times at restaraunts. Rack of lamb and leg. Not good experiences. I would assume that the lamb would be of quality at a linen napkin Greek/Mediterranean restaraunt?:shrug:

How can anyone not LIKE rack of lamb? Those little tiny ribs are so tender and delicious. Must have been how they were prepared. Rack of lamb is dining at its finest. It's even a hi cuisine French dish. You need a French chef to prepare it for you.:p:);)

wife makes rack of lamb all the time it's great :shrug:

I'd say the majority of restaurants suck :) Nothing like a home prepared and cooked lamb.

I have too and was not a fan...then we had someone cook a leg of lamb for a Pats game tailgate and it was unreal - amazing actually
I am still afraid to try it out but have thought about cooking one myself

I make one hell of a leg of lamb in the oven. My sis n law never had lamb until I made it a very long time ago. She felt bad because I was young and didn't want me to feel bad so she ate it and loved it. It's all in the prep and I learned from my dad. He knows how to do it.

How can anyone not LIKE rack of lamb? Those little tiny ribs are so tender and delicious. Must have been how they were prepared. Rack of lamb is dining at its finest. It's even a hi cuisine French dish. You need a French chef to prepare it for you.:p:);)

There is a restaurant near me called Brother's Kouzina that makes the most delicious lamb chops. I usually don't like them but these are SO tasty! Of course all of the food is amazing :) It's a bunch of Greeks that work there LOL

I am not happy. The other night discussion came up about Easter. Everyone is being pissy and LAME. So my brothers said let's just do a couple legs of lamb and keep it to just us this year. I in turn say that sux because I look forward to that lamb every year. But they don't seem to care. So I don't think I will be getting any ass this year :sulk: Although I am still gonna work on them.

Once a year is that such a big deal?!!? GRRRR I am angry

I am not happy. The other night discussion came up about Easter. Everyone is being pissy and LAME. So my brothers said let's just do a couple legs of lamb and keep it to just us this year. I in turn say that sux because I look forward to that lamb every year. But they don't seem to care. So I don't think I will be getting any ass this year :sulk: Although I am still gonna work on them.

Once a year to have lamb is the least that they can do for ya!

Sorry babe. You're the sister & your vote doesn't count.

Good luck on scoring some ass.

Sorry babe. You're the sister & your vote doesn't count.

Good luck on scoring some ass.

Tell me about it. I'm the only sister and the youngest. :harumph: I'm about ready to go to a farm myself and say ok give me that one right there and just bring it home LOL But that means I have to put a dead lamb in my new car.

Eating dinner with your family = getting some ass????? :huh:

***Never mind. Just went back and read the OP. Sorry bout that.

Back