P - Shoulder

JD10367

Reaction score
Brady missed practice yesterday, getting an MRI. Sprained AC joint, left shoulder.

Brady missed practice yesterday, getting an MRI. Sprained AC joint, left shoulder.

If he doesn't get some protection soon....

Although he says it's his fault and he needs to get rid of it faster. Guy will never throw his line under the bus.

poltergeist_theyre_back1-300x178.png

Sadly, this was inevitable. The guy can only take so many smashings until his body yells Uncle. I think he needs credit for how many hits he took until he finally reported an injury. Unfortunately, shoring up the Oline at this point is sort of a cow-has-left-the-barn kind of a situation.

:frown:

NFL isn't an old man's sport. Dude takes wicked care of his body, but even he isn't immune. I'd be surprised if he doesn't miss some time this season.

I'd be surprised if he doesn't miss some time this season.
You and the fans of 97 % of NFL teams for sure hope he misses time, and I'd not be surprised if he did. Nor would I if he didn't. :thumb:

Cheers

You and the fans of 97 % of NFL teams for sure hope he misses time, and I'd not be surprised if he did. Nor would I if he didn't. :thumb:

Cheers

Been waiting and hoping for some time now. As long as he's there, your team has a chance. As ab Bronco fan, I don't like that. But different from many/most I can appreciate what he has done, rather than call him a cheater.

Brady was back at practice today.

I wonder if BB just decided to give him an off day yesterday given the pounding he has taken and it was a Tuesday practice vs a Wednesday. Normally they don't practice on Tuesday but given they played Thursday, BB had them practice. I am not saying Brady is not dinged up but a Tuesday practice is not really a big deal especially since he was back today which is when the game plan for the Jetes will go into play.

I posted this yesterday in the Jets Week thread.. But I'll repost it here.

Brady has an AC joint sprain... Not expected to miss any time but it can't feel great. I actually wish Belichick would play Jimmy G this week, over Brady's objections, and let Tom heal up.

He apparently first got the injury against the Panthers and then aggravated it on Thursday night. No need to further aggravate it or make it worse. (Especially since he is 40 years old) I know it won't happen, but I really do wish it would be the Jimmy G show until Brady's shoulder is feeling better.

But if it's really not an issue, then I'll be ok with Brady playing. I just hope it doesn't get worse.. Especially with our leaky O-line.

I posted this yesterday in the Jets Week thread.. But I'll repost it here.

Brady has an AC joint sprain... Not expected to miss any time but it can't feel great. I actually wish Belichick would play Jimmy G this week, over Brady's objections, and let Tom heal up.

He apparently first got the injury against the Panthers and then aggravated it on Thursday night. No need to further aggravate it or make it worse. (Especially since he is 40 years old) I know it won't happen, but I really do wish it would be the Jimmy G show until Brady's shoulder is feeling better.

But if it's really not an issue, then I'll be ok with Brady playing. I just hope it doesn't get worse.. Especially with our leaky O-line.
It is his left shoulder not his throwing shoulder. He is fine to play.

It is his left shoulder not his throwing shoulder. He is fine to play.

I know.. I would just still use extra caution this week, since we have a perfectly capable backup and we're playing a lousy Jets team. (Despite their 3 -2 record)

It can't hurt to give him an extra bye week. Not just for his shoulder, but his overall health with all the hits he has taken.

(And yes, I know that won't be happening. It's just my opinion.)

I know.. I would just still use extra caution this week, since we have a perfectly capable backup and we're playing a lousy Jets team. (Despite their 3 -2 record)

It can't hurt to give him an extra bye week. Not just for his shoulder, but his overall health with all the hits he has taken.

(And yes, I know that won't be happening. It's just my opinion.)

I would think the 10 days helped a lot and BB gave him yesterday off too. My hope is we run more vs the Jetes and keep the rush off of Brady. Jetes have a pretty good front and they will be coming for sure.

I would think the 10 days helped a lot and BB gave him yesterday off too. My hope is we run more vs the Jetes and keep the rush off of Brady. Jetes have a pretty good front and they will be coming for sure.

I hope that too... A greater focus on the run game would help Brady a lot. Hell, it would really help the whole team.

(Well, as long as the runs are effective, of course)

Josh and the RB's have to get the run game going more.

I thought this was going to be another missing poster thread.

I thought this was going to be another missing poster thread.

I thought that too! :)

As for Brady, I wouldn't mind seeing Jimmy G against the jets and give old man Brady the rest... but just as much to see where Jimmy G is at
(and we should try to run a lot more this game)

You know, considering how whickid smaht BB is, did he foresee the possibility of TFB+ getting pounded like this and that's why he didn trade Jimmy G?

I thought that too! :)

As for Brady, I wouldn't mind seeing Jimmy G against the jets and give old man Brady the rest... but just as much to see where Jimmy G is at
(and we should try to run a lot more this game)

"Old man Brady" would terrorize the locker room if there was even the slightest suggestion that he would be "rested" while Jimmy G got the start. Brady would demand to play even with braces on both knees, arm in a sling, eyepatch and walking pneumonia. He can't stand to take even one play off, much less an entire game.

"Old man Brady" would terrorize the locker room if there was even the slightest suggestion that he would be "rested" while Jimmy G got the start. Brady would demand to play even with braces on both knees, arm in a sling, eyepatch and walking pneumonia. He can't stand to take even one play off, much less an entire game.

Totally agree with you, because he doesn't want to get Bledsoed.

Back