Paparazzi find Tom and Gisele in NYC

That has to be the worst..you can't even walk down the street without being harrassed. He handled it ok though.:patriots!

cka203 on 01-03-2008 at 11:10 AM said:
Damn! I can't see it! :banghead:

Quick summary:

Tom and Gisele walk down the street. Tom looks made. Tom hails a cab. Tom and Gisele get in. The cab sits there for 20 seconds. Cab leaves.

The end!

I think he figures if he doesn't talk to them they may leave them alone....

Anyone else find it strange that Giselle was hiding? Is that because photos of her are worth more money because she's an international supermodel and the like?

I hope that paparazzi dude gets a bad disease.

I'm glad that didn't happen to him in Boston.

Fully* Tilted* on 01-03-2008 at 11:14 AM said:
Anyone else find it strange that Giselle was hiding? Is that because photos of her are worth more money because she's an international supermodel and the like?

It wasn't really her. That was just a look-a-like Tom was spending the night with.

PlayMaker on 01-03-2008 at 11:15 AM said:
It wasn't really her. That was just a look-a-like Tom was spending the night with.

He'd be screwed either way. I love double entendres.

maybe she didn't have her normal make up on..god forbid anyone see her unless she is looking photo shoot ready.

Goddamn, it would suck to be famous. Doesn't it seem like there should be a law against that?

Could someone be kind enough to attach the photo so those of us who deal with internet filters can see it?

:***:

It's not a photo, it's just a video of the two of them walking down the street at night (while others are snapping flash photos in their face like 5 times a second), hailing a cab, getting in, driving away.

bideau* on 01-03-2008 at 11:21 AM said:
Could someone be kind enough to attach the photo so those of us who deal with internet filters can see it?

yes I would be happy to but it will take some time/effort to pause & capture & attach the embedded video images for your benefit

what time shall I pick you up for the going to the upcoming Playoff game in 2 weeks you will be willing to give me a ticket to?

bideau* on 01-03-2008 at 10:21 AM said:

Not a photo, it's about a min and 20 sec video. And it really isn't much. Like someone else already mentioned it's them walking down the street, neither saying anything, they hail a cab, they get in, one of the Paps wishes Tom good luck on the rest of the season, cab door closes, cab sits there for a few seconds, cab drives away, a pap informs somebody of who was in the cab. End of video.

That's it. :shrug:

So what was Tom mad about?

The flashing bulbs on the cameras, or is there trouble in paradise?

mgoblue101415 on 01-03-2008 at 11:29 AM said:
Not a photo, it's about a min and 20 sec video. And it really isn't much. Like someone else already mentioned it's them walking down the street, neither saying anything, they hail a cab, they get in, one of the Paps wishes Tom good luck on the rest of the season, cab door closes, cab sits there for a few seconds, cab drives away, a pap informs somebody of who was in the cab. End of video.

That's it. :shrug:
don't worry bideau.......

there's sure to be something risqu'e like a nip-slip or something I can find for you

Back