Patriot Legacy Tainted 4 ever Shula was right

Yeah right the same NFL who tried to cover it up buy burning up the tapes.

OOOps homeboy had copies.. Ouch!

Read the article sounds conclusive dont you think.

Yeah right the same NFL who tried to cover it up buy burning up the tapes.

OOOps homeboy had copies.. Ouch!

Read the article sounds conclusive dont you think.

Yes, it sounds conclusive that the NFL was already aware of what these tapes show. I'm actually wondering if you read the article because it makes that point exactly.

ROFL

Quote from Greg Aiello NFL Spokeman, "Walsh's tapes presented nothing new."

Glad you're up to speed. :thumb:

OOOHH!!! And Greg Aiello is another great source of honesty !!! did he also tell you Walsh hasn't has his meeting yet with Goodell or Specter to disclose information about who, how, when the Patriots cheated & if the games were being minipulated by these tapes ?

Did Greg also say Specter is completely happy with how this whole insident was takin care of & is confident nothing happend to hurt the game ?

You just go & get a good nights sleep then, Greg is assuring you this is completely over...

Don Shula wears diapers and drools on himself. Muhammed Ali has more upatirs than Don.

Plus...Don is just trying to shift the burden of his tampering charge which nullified his perfect season and cost him a #1.

Took 36 years but finally Don has company in losing a first round draft pick for breaking the rules.

Don Shula is tainted. Whatever he says is tainted.

Give me someone who isn't a convicted cheater and maybe I'll listen

1-15 nuff said

OOOHH!!! And Greg Aiello is another great source of honesty !!! did he also tell you Walsh hasn't has his meeting yet with Goodell or Specter to disclose information about who, how, when the Patriots cheated & if the games were being minipulated by these tapes ?

Did Greg also say Specter is completely happy with how this whole insident was takin care of & is confident nothing happend to hurt the game ?

You just go & get a good nights sleep then, Greg is assuring you this is completely over...

I don't know what to tell you. It was made apparent that NE has been taping signals since 2000. Matt Walsh via his attorney admitting to having tapes that support this. Problem is, noone ever denied it. Belichick already admitted as much to Goodell. So yeah, I'm VERY confident that what Aiello is saying is the truth.

There was no walkthrough tape, only tapes of opposing teams' signals, which again, Belichick admitted to.

I feel like I'm explaining this to 9 year olds.

It's also funny how just because after Spygate 2007 sept. and Goodell reported they destroyed all the tapes dated from 2006 and there were only 6 of them...

and now in the course of Walsh being employed from 1986-2003 6-7 years he only has 8 tapes that these are the opnly ones filmed & recorded...Im sure they have erased & taped over & kept frsh year to year because of coach & signal changes,,,

Nobody ever talks or questions that...and now we are talking of 11 teams with concrete evidence of illegal filming...so is this considered new evidence...this is the first I heard of Cleveland, Dolphins & Bills ...why didn't Belichick* say he filmed other teams ? and why didn't Goodell mention it until Walsh said he had evidence ?

The cover up is worst than the crime...in this case they both suck! and I pray they all have testify under oath...

Took 36 years but finally Don has company in losing a first round draft pick for breaking the rules.

Don Shula is tainted. Whatever he says is tainted.

Your in major denial & it will get worst...good luck with that !!!! What Shula did is still questionable & it's definately no were near the crime of "Spygate"...but if it makes you sleep better at night...you believe !!!

I don't know what to tell you. It was made apparent that NE has been taping signals since 2000. Matt Walsh via his attorney admitting to having tapes that support this. Problem is, noone ever denied it. Belichick already admitted as much to Goodell. So yeah, I'm VERY confident that what Aiello is saying is the truth.

There was no walkthrough tape, only tapes of opposing teams' signals, which again, Belichick admitted to.

I feel like I'm explaining this to 9 year olds.

You are explaining it to a 9 year old.

Shula was right Patriot Legacy Tainted 4 ever.

All you Patriot fans owe Shula a major apology.
He was right from day one. Shame on the Pats organization.
Cheaters are lower than losers.

Shula is a cranky old douche, not to metnion he had his team docked a first round pick over 30 years ago..

It's also funny how just because after Spygate 2007 sept. and Goodell reported they destroyed all the tapes dated from 2006 and there were only 6 of them...

and now in the course of Walsh being employed from 1986-2003 6-7 years he only has 8 tapes that these are the opnly ones filmed & recorded...Im sure they have erased & taped over & kept frsh year to year because of coach & signal changes,,,

Nobody ever talks or questions that...and now we are talking of 11 teams with concrete evidence of illegal filming...so is this considered new evidence...this is the first I heard of Cleveland, Dolphins & Bills ...why didn't Belichick* say he filmed other teams ? and why didn't Goodell mention it until Walsh said he had evidence ?

The cover up is worst than the crime...in this case they both suck! and I pray they all have testify under oath...

So where did the lie come in? The pats had 6 tapes, they turned them in, walsh had 8, he turned them in. I dont see where you are calling out fo lying. Who lied?

Shula is a cranky old douche, not to metnion he had his team docked a first round pick over 30 years ago..

No he didn't Joe Robbie did...Shula wasn't responsible for any of that & theres still a question as to if they did anything wrong...but you keep making believe though if it helps you sleep any better...

No he didn't Joe Robbie did...Shula wasn't responsible for any of that & theres still a question as to if they did anything wrong...but you keep making believe though if it helps you sleep any better...

There is no question if tampering took place. Miami was punished for it. This is very black/white.

So where did the lie come in? The pats had 6 tapes, they turned them in, walsh had 8, he turned them in. I dont see where you are calling out fo lying. Who lied?

Belichick* was supposed to turn over all information about this & tapes...did he just forget he taped the Browns, Dolphins, Bills & San Diego ?

or did he simply just mis-interpret what Goodell asked of him as he misinterpreted the 1st 6 words of the memo?

"Taping of any type is prohibited"?

Belichick* was supposed to turn over all information about this & tapes...did he just forget he taped the Browns, Dolphins, Bills & San Diego ?

or did he simply just mis-interpret what Goodell asked of him as he misinterpreted the 1st 6 words of the memo?

"Taping of any type is prohibited"?

He did turn over all of his tapes they had in possession, those other tapes were in walshes possession...Do you need like a crayon drawing of this?

So how many meals do you think Marino sold this week? I'll bet it's more than that horse meat that Shula serves up.

He did turn over all of his tapes they had in possession, those other tapes were in walshes possession...Do you need like a crayon drawing of this?
Walsh should go to jail for theft of company property.....Shula should have an * next to his name for tampering and pissing his pants in public.....Marino should be with Valerie B. doing Jenny Craig commercials in a red dress and high heels,sharing a double dong later .....:jester:

Back