Patriots accused of filming Bengals from press box - BS or fact?

Not sure, they really didnt have to ding the pats this year to get parity.

This wasn't about parity; the NFL wanted to beat the Pats into the ground once and for all. Revenge for the past 20 years of dominance is what the other NFL owners want. It will come back to haunt them...

This thing is BS.

But shouldn’t everyone in a leadership position in the pats organization know by now that the league is gunning for them? Especially when it comes to video taping. Seems like this was preventable, just by being aware of that fact.

This thing is BS.

But shouldn’t everyone in a leadership position in the pats organization know by now that the league is gunning for them? Especially when it comes to video taping. Seems like this was preventable, just by being aware of that fact.
IF I am correct, the producer was not in the room when the two hired camera men from the Cincy area took footage. Everyone in the Pats organization may know the facts but the cheap help have no idea, they thought they were helping.

No, Cam was signed to start and help compete for a Lombardi.

The eventual 3rd rounder is an ancillary benefit.

Lombardi? If I am out looking for QB's to do that, he is pretty far down the list. Maybe they should have looked harder. He was got because he finally got desperate enough to work for free.

Lombardi? If I am out looking for QB's to do that, he is pretty far down the list. Maybe they should have looked harder. He was got because he finally got desperate enough to work for free.

There’s 31 other teams to go cheer on my friend.

Don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Back