Patriots apply to reinstate John Jastremski and Jim McNally

DeflateThis

Reaction score
Sorry if its posted elswhere, but I love this.

I cant see how the League will accept it, but they will once again be forced to hide behind the independent Pash-report. And now there wont be any doubt whos behind the suspension.

And it will be a good laugh reading the haters comments.

Simple question:

If the NFL didn't suspend these 2 then why the request to reinstate has to go thru the league?

Sorry if its posted elswhere, but I love this.

I cant see how the League will accept it, but they will once again be forced to hide behind the independent Pash-report. And now there wont be any doubt whos behind the suspension.

And it will be a good laugh reading the haters comments.

Yeah. I feel like the Pats in part made this request to make the league squirm. There is no way they wan to say yes to this request but if they say no than they are the ones suspending them not the Pats. Of course if they say yes than they look even worse as the rest of the league will wonder why the guys that did the deed are being allowed back. Honestly, it is brilliant! LOL.

Yeah. I feel like the Pats in part made this request to make the league squirm. There is no way they wan to say yes to this request but if they say no than they are the ones suspending them not the Pats. Of course if they say yes than they look even worse as the rest of the league will wonder why the guys that did the deed are being allowed back. Honestly, it is brilliant! LOL.

Bingo!

Goodell said "King me!" with his devious suspension play.

BB said "Checkmate!" with the reinstatement request.

Simple question:

If the NFL didn't suspend these 2 then why the request to reinstate has to go thru the league?

I believe that the Vincent not only demanded that the Patriots suspend them, bit also that they obtain his permission before bringing them back.

All club employees must sign a contract stating that they will abide by the NFL Constitution and By Laws and said contract must be approve bt and filed with the league office. According to the constitution and by laws the Commissioner is solely responsible for handing out the punishment for conduct detrimental. :shrug_n:

I also remember reading, although it may have pertained to the player, through the CBA, a club could not punish the "employee" in addition to the league punishment

Do the math Goodell is a flaming liar

~Dee~

I'm confused. What Deed..?? I thought it was a bunch of hogwash..???

I'm confused. What Deed..?? I thought it was a bunch of hogwash..???

You have to ask the league that since they're the one accusing them and suspending them:shrug_n:

~Dee~

Simple question:

Could be that the League "agreed" with, even IF they were not the ones who suspended them? I don't know, just throwing that out there.

The league probably suspended them since they grilled them for how long and didn't get anything out of them worthy of being included in their 5 million dollar "INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION".

:coffee:

Could be that the League "agreed" with, even IF they were not the ones who suspended them? I don't know, just throwing that out there.

Then why does the league have to approve their return?

~Dee~

So I take it you're still believing every word that the NFL and ESPN jam down your throat, no matter how many times Goodell is caught in an outright, plain-as-day, have-to-be-a-hater-to-not-see-it lie?

Then why does the league have to approve their return?

~Dee~

Because they believe their release and suspension was Warranted?

I don't know any more than you do, I am just suggesting, that if the Pats did this on their own, the league could have agreed with it, and still agrees with it.

And I agree with whoever it was earlier in this thread that said the Pats probably really don't even want them back, it's just an attempt at a Checkmate on the league so that it appears that the league has suspended them.

Seriously, I don't know, or don't care, it was just a thought of what could be happening.

So I take it you're still believing every word that the NFL and ESPN jam down your throat, no matter how many times Goodell is caught in an outright, plain-as-day, have-to-be-a-hater-to-not-see-it lie?

What the heck, Bud...?? Someone piss in your cheerios this morning.

I was just giving an explanation as to Why the League would have to approve it. Geez. There is more than one possibility here.

What the heck, Bud...?? Someone piss in your cheerios this morning.

Yes, someone did. A Colts ball boy took the bowl of cereal into my bathroom for 90 seconds, so that must have been when it happened. :wink:

I just sense a bit more than the Devil's Advocate thing going on here.

And I don't understand how any person of reasonable intelligence could possibly believe/support/stand behind the NFL right now. Goodell has been caught in lie after lie after lie.

The Patriots are adamant that these guys didn't do anything. Whether you believe they did or not, they're obviously calling out the NFL to nab them in yet another blatant lie.

Pretty simple.

Where's Von Wells's explosive rant against the NFL for claiming the "independence" of his report is irrelevant?

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...-investigation

”The conclusions in the report represent the independent opinions of me personally and my team," Wells said in a national conference call with NFL writers Tuesday. "They were not influenced in any way, shape or form by anyone at the league office."

Yee, in his own statement in response to the Wells report last week, said it had "significant and tragic flaws." Wells, who'd previously done investigations on the concussion lawsuit, and the Richie Incognito-Jonathan Martin case, felt compelled to address the media for the first time following a case because of the "attacks" against him.

“I think it is wrong to criticize my independence just because you disagree with my findings," Wells said in response to Yee's allegations.

http://www.deflategatefacts.com/blog...to-be-a-set-up

Yes, someone did. A Colts ball boy took the bowl of cereal into my bathroom for 90 seconds, so that must have been when it happened. :wink:

I just sense a bit more than the Devil's Advocate thing going on here.

And I don't understand how any person of reasonable intelligence could possibly believe/support/stand behind the NFL right now. Goodell has been caught in lie after lie after lie.

The Patriots are adamant that these guys didn't do anything. Whether you believe they did or not, they're obviously calling out the NFL to nab them in yet another blatant lie.

Pretty simple.

haha I like the scenario of your cheerios incident.

btw.... No where did I state what My opinion was. I was just giving an example of what could possibly be going on here.

I have no inside info on how Suspensions are handed down, OR if a Club suspends someone for something does the NFL have to agree to reinstate them? I don't know. It was just a possibility.

Have a Good Day. Stay away from ball boys. haha

All club employees must sign a contract stating that they will abide by the NFL Constitution and By Laws and said contract must be approve bt and filed with the league office. According to the constitution and by laws the Commissioner is solely responsible for handing out the punishment for conduct detrimental. :shrug_n:

I also remember reading, although it may have pertained to the player, through the CBA, a club could not punish the "employee" in addition to the league punishment

Do the math Goodell is a flaming liar

~Dee~

Because they believe their release and suspension was Warranted?

I don't know any more than you do, I am just suggesting, that if the Pats did this on their own, the league could have agreed with it, and still agrees with it.

And I agree with whoever it was earlier in this thread that said the Pats probably really don't even want them back, it's just an attempt at a Checkmate on the league so that it appears that the league has suspended them.

Seriously, I don't know, or don't care, it was just a thought of what could be happening.

Read the NFL constitution and by laws the answer to your question is there.

Also when the league made the announcement

NFL said in a statement about the punishments.

"Patriots owner Robert Kraft advised Commissioner Roger Goodell last week that Patriots employees John Jastremski and James McNally have been indefinitely suspended without pay by the club, effective on May 6th," the statement read.

Why use the word advised? Advice (noun) Advised (verb) Meaning Kraft took Goodell's advice and suspended the 2 and then advised Goodell of the suspension.

~Dee~

Back