Patriots @ Chiefs: Official Game Thread

Pats Nation Videos Page
19 hrs ·
Rob Parker says he's moving to Mexico if the Patriots beat the Chiefs.

Weather. Around 20 through the game, tho could go lower. Better than the high 20s, low 30s they were talking about.

I got my spicy diarrhea food ready!!!

Pats Nation Videos Page
19 hrs ·
Rob Parker says he's moving to Mexico if the Patriots beat the Chiefs.

You got political bias reporting and you have sports biased reporting also. Honest to goodness journalism is gone. Today it’s all about TMZ style reporting.
By the way Rob Parker is a fucking moron. For the love of God I hope he does move to Mexico.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

I got my spicy diarrhea food ready!!!

I tried a ghost Pepper wing one day and I’ll never have another one again. I swear the Porcelain was eroded from my toilet bowl after just one spillage.

Go Patriots!!

I can't wait to see Brady and the Patriots play today...I'm nervous for them. I grew up outside of Boston and have been a die hard fan since I was a kid....would love too see the Patriots make it to the Super Bowl again!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

we made chilli!!

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

made me laugh so hard...

I can't wait to see Brady and the Patriots play today...I'm nervous for them. I grew up outside of Boston and have been a die hard fan since I was a kid....would love too see the Patriots make it to the Super Bowl again!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

we made chilli!!

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

made me laugh so hard...

:Lwelcome:

Welcome aboard. A good day to be here - so far.

Nervous. Feel like everything can go wrong. Felt like this for the chargers as well. I just don’t know how they stop that offense. But here we go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being nervous about this game is a good thing. It keeps us humble. Arrogance is a flaw that us patriot fans learned over the years. There’s been many games in our day that we were absolutely convinced we would win, but came up short and we know which games those were unfortunately. I’m confident our team will win if we play like we can. Arrowhead Stadium is a huge advantage for the Chiefs. Everybody saying this is going to be a high-scoring game but what if it turns out to be a defense of battle? I definitely think when the Chiefs lost Kareem Hunt It made that team a lot more one-sided. Tyreek Hill is their main threat now. He will not have a great game today. Bill Belichick will have a defensive game plan to neutralize him. The other key we must stop the run. Without Kareem Hunt there that should make things a bit easier. I also think Gronkowski is going to have a monster game blocking again. He definitely doesn’t have the same speed capability As years past, but he still dangerous enough where you have to command respect.
Finally I keep hearing Tom Brady is old and the cold is going to bother him. The best game I’ve ever seen them play is when he killed the Titans 59 to nothing in the snowstorm. Enough said #coffee

Being nervous about this game is a good thing. It keeps us humble. Arrogance is a flaw that us patriot fans learned over the years. There’s been many games in our day that we were absolutely convinced we would win and we know which games those were unfortunately. I’m confident our team will win if we play like we can. Arrowhead Stadium is a huge advantage for the Chiefs. Everybody saying this is going to be a high-scoring game but what if it turns out to be a defense of battle? I definitely think when the Chiefs lost Kareem Hunt It made that team a lot more one-sided. Tyreek Hill is their main threat now. He will not have a great game today. Bill Belichick will have a defense of game plan to neutralize him. The other key we must stop the run. Without Kareem Hunt there that should make things a bit easier. I also think Gronkowski is going to have a monster game blocking again. He definitely doesn’t have the same speed capability As years past, but he still dangerous enough where you have to command respect.
Finally I keep hearing Tom Brady is old and the cold is going to bother him. The best game I’ve ever seen them play is when he killed the Titans 59 to nothing in the snowstorm. Enough said #coffee

So your only hope is Gronk having a HUGE game blocking. LOLOL

Advise you to watch last weeks game film between the patriots and chargers and then rethink what you just said. #Coffee

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Also football games are won in the trenches. Which ever team dominates on the offensive and defensive line will be the winner Homefield or not.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Also I don’t recall Gronkowski blocking really well as our only hope. What a moron. LOL

Advise you to watch last weeks game film between the patriots and chargers and then rethink what you just said. #Coffee

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Also football games are won in the trenches. Which ever team dominates on the offensive and defensive line will be the winner Homefield or not.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Also I don’t recall Gronkowski blocking really well as our only hope. What a moron. LOL

He gives hogs a bad name... :coffee:

I just finished watching Belichick on Patriots all access and have listened to him all week. He's not concerned about your new messiah. In fact he was almost laughing at his footwork etc though he does appreciate his arm.

Good luck. Yer gonna need it.

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

What is the #1 job for a tight end again? Oh, I forgot...Kelce is just a very slow wide receiver. My bad...

Back