Patriots Planet is...

Patriots Planet is... grape flavored.

I have finally come to the realization that grape is probably one of my favorite artificial flavors. After all these years of strawberry and other red fruity type stuff, it was plain ol' grape that beat me down.

At least when we are talkin' Gatorade. :D

PP is a pretty great place to come - even as a Colts fan. :rockon:

You've got some very nice pats fans here - and at the same time some seriously disturbed minds RavenBHee

But it's always entertaining :thumb:

Sign of good things to come for the Pats!!!!

To me the sign of trade Matt Cassel to the ansas City Chief was sign that the coaching staff was comfortable with Tom Brady's progress. After a year of frustration I have come to sense that we will be on top of the East. Specially of seeing how aggressive we have been in the Free Agency and seeing what kind of help we have been acquiring through free agency it will be an awesome site to see what this offense can do again with the players that we do have and the new acquistion that they have brought in. But I would like to see a few things for them to do before the season starts and that is:
1) Sign Vince Wilfork to a long term deal
2) Pick up some studs in this upcoming Draft with 4 Draft picks before reaching the 58th overall pick which should bring us some good talents hopefully at LB. CB and Safety.
3) And try to bring in more good solid free agents on the team.

But the biggest thing that I want to see is this defense getting better. We probably had the worst defense on the field since BB has been on this team. Hopefully the can get a better and more aggressive defense on the field for the Patriots. Good luck Patriot Nation for a very optimistic but hopefully promising year.

GO PATRIOT!!!!!!

:fight::fight::dbanana::rimshot::bang::dbanana::dbanana::dbanana::dbanana::toast::patriots!:patriots!

Back