Patriots Planet tailgate party

PatsR

Reaction score
Do any of you Planeteers gather for some festive beer consumption before heading into the Razor?

PatsR said:
Do any of you Planeteers gather for some festive beer consumption before heading into the Razor?

Foxboro Terminals....left side...halfway down...Black F-350 and a gray Dodge 1500 Hemi and an orange Ford Ranger.

My boys have standing room tickets too...I hang with them in the endzone promanade (opposite end from the lighthouse) for the first and third quarters and halftime...I'll PM you my cell #.

I am going to try and park on that left side as well, against the guard rail. I have a silver 2005 Chevy Silverado 1500 King Cab.

Look for the guy with Patriots hat.ROFL

I will be at the game, new parking area thanks to the elimination of prior spot for "the Mall of Myra". just bringing this up to see who is going and where they are parking.

we, myself, wife and 6 cousins, are in the west clubhouse suite lot this year, no longer in the Redzone parking area we were in last year - we get closer but lose out on a few of the perks.

Hopefully it will all work out as this will be my 1st game parking in the area this season

I know somewhere we have a map showing Bid, Ras, Mrs B, SOBK and others parking areas but I wonder if it should be updated

I sit in section 122 and am looking forward to enjoying another great season

Luckily we got tickets in 1992 so we have 17 in one account plus other relatives have groups of 3, 3 and 4 so up to 27 of us can be attending the game at any time scattered all over the stadium and parking lots with myself related to about 15 of them

mikiemo83 said:
I will be at the game, new parking area thanks to the elimination of prior spot for "the Mall of Myra". just bringing this up to see who is going and where they are parking.

we, myself, wife and 6 cousins, are in the west clubhouse suite lot this year, no longer in the Redzone parking area we were in last year - we get closer but lose out on a few of the perks.

Hopefully it will all work out as this will be my 1st game parking in the area this season

I know somewhere we have a map showing Bid, Ras, Mrs B, SOBK and others parking areas but I wonder if it should be updated

I sit in section 122 and am looking forward to enjoying another great season

Luckily we got tickets in 1992 so we have 17 in one account plus other relatives have groups of 3, 3 and 4 so up to 27 of us can be attending the game at any time scattered all over the stadium and parking lots with myself related to about 15 of them

The wife and I may go hunting for you before we head in. Our current plans are in flux at the moment. It may end up just the two of us. If that's the case, we'll eat early and then head in your direction (too much of a distance to carry stuff) on our way in.

bideau said:
The wife and I may go hunting for you before we head in. Our current plans are in flux at the moment. It may end up just the two of us. If that's the case, we'll eat early and then head in your direction (too much of a distance to carry stuff) on our way in.

I put your number in my cell and will call when we arrive

we lucked out and got a second pass for the game so I will be in my grey dodge 2500 quad cab and will place a couple small cones on the roof much like TBL does in the new updated map thread

mikiemo83 said:

we lucked out and got a second pass for the game so I will be in my grey dodge 2500 quad cab and will place a couple small cones on the roof much like TBL does in the new updated map thread

:thumb: :party:

As usual, I will be in P-2 visiting with bruschifan1 and Big Al at her open tailgate. I'm sure the "Drinkalots" will be there along with "cookie-in-college" and possibly the "Alchoholic 9 Imposter". Look for the 3 canopies ajacent to each other.

I will be parking my motorcycle at the trucking terminal (for $10).

We're not sure where we are going this year since the P5 entrance is now closed and we come from the north.

We may decide to come up from the south and go into P6 or still come from the north and go to P2 and pull up to Mrs. B's area.

mikiemo83 said:

I may try and drag myself and the ladies of my life (wife and mother) over to your area after we eat, if you all don't mind more visitors...:toast:

The Big Lebowski said:
I may try and drag myself and the ladies of my life (wife and mother) over to your area after we eat, if you all don't mind more visitors...:toast:
we don't mind at all -

right now it is just wife and I in my truck meeting up with cousins in the teal green windstar (a butt ugly sled only on the road for the season).
as I said I will have 2 mini flags in the rear doors and the mini cones on the top no cap on the back this week

Have fun everyone!!!!!!!!

I am SO jealous. At least I get to go to 1 game this year that I know of, I just received my tickets for the Texan game on 12/17 ---> :thumb:

I love tailgating, hint hint hint......

Patriots4ever said:
Have fun everyone!!!!!!!!

I am SO jealous. At least I get to go to 1 game this year that I know of, I just received my tickets for the Texan game on 12/17 ---> :thumb:

I love tailgating, hint hint hint......
no hint needed, there are a lot of members at the games to meet up with

joephoto said:
and possibly the "Alchoholic 9 Imposter". Look for the 3 canopies ajacent to each other.

Please do bring me. I get lots of PM's from the chicks here asking how my trip back to Vegas was whenever I show up. ;)

I'll see some of you tomorrow

It's my Dad's birthday today so I'm bringing him tomorrow. Probably gonna go to Mrs. B's if can get him to go the time I want to which is early! :D

His buddies are in the RV section so we may head over and see Brian but I'll call you to make sure your there first bideau.

To think I went from going to all games in 04 to no games last year is just crazy. Can't wait to be back in my seats for good this time!

Re: I'll see some of you tomorrow

COOKIEINCOLLEGE said:
It's my Dad's birthday today so I'm bringing him tomorrow. Probably gonna go to Mrs. B's if can get him to go the time I want to which is early! :D

His buddies are in the RV section so we may head over and see Brian but I'll call you to make sure your there first bideau.

To think I went from going to all games in 04 to no games last year is just crazy. Can't wait to be back in my seats for good this time!

Where does Mrs. B park?

P2 along the back edge if they get there early enough by the train tracks. There are at least 3 ez up tents set up together with white tops(I think they're all still white) and a full tilt full time banner that you may recognize from the games on tv tied to them tents. The gang is always in p2 somewhere though and its the lot next to the pro shop.

If you see a huge tailgate full of nothing but Bruschi jerseys you found us! :cool:

COOKIEINCOLLEGE said:
P2 along the back edge if they get there early enough by the train tracks. There are at least 3 ez up tents set up together with white tops(I think they're all still white) and a full tilt full time banner that you may recognize from the games on tv tied to them tents. The gang is always in p2 somewhere though and its the lot next to the pro shop.

If you see a huge tailgate full of nothing but Bruschi jerseys you found us! :cool:

I met those guys briefly before the Arizona game because I parked near them. I'm going to try and park there again.

I got my fingers crossed that I will be making my first ever appearence at Gillette for a Pats game against the Bears!!

Man, I can't wait! Hopefully, I'll get to tailgate with some of you Planeteers! :D

Dirtywater said:
I got my fingers crossed that I will be making my first ever appearence at Gillette for a Pats game against the Bears!!

Man, I can't wait! Hopefully, I'll get to tailgate with some of you Planeteers! :D
We should do somethng special for that game. I believe even MGO is coming up for that one (and of course your truly).
________
weed news

Back