Patriots QB Mt Rushmore

Darth Despot

We ass
Reaction score
Website
tokevinwithlove.wordpress.com
Saw this on YouTube...

I think for the Pats, the first 3 are pretty easy, but their may be some debate on the fourth.

1. Brady (obvious) - No comment necessary
2. Bledsoe - Almost as Obvious
3. Grogan - Numbers and heart
4. Eason - Purely a numbers pick - but I'm open to argument here

Babe Parilli? Having trouble with Eason here.
Jim Plunkett count at all? I know he had SB success elsewhere

Brady, Hannah, Tippet, and it’s tossup between Mike Haynes and Gronk for number four.

Let’s try this again. Brady Bledsoe Grogan Garoppolo and Edelman. I can’t bring myself to pick Eason. I can’t pick Plunkett either because not enough time with the team. Babe I really had a QB rating of 59 but the big disqualifier he played for the New York Jets also.

I'd put Doug Flutie up there, for, as John Madden once stated (although in regard to his CFL career), "Inch for inch, Flutie in his prime was the best QB of his generation."

Saw this on YouTube...

I think for the Pats, the first 3 are pretty easy, but their may be some debate on the fourth.

1. Brady (obvious) - No comment necessary
2. Bledsoe - Almost as Obvious
3. Grogan - Numbers and heart
4. Eason - Purely a numbers pick - but I'm open to argument here

Go back and watch him against the Bears in that SB. No, Eason shouldn't even be mentioned.
Parilli would get my vote for #4 right now but in a year Mac Jones could take that spot.

Joe Kapp.

In 1970, in 10 starts, he threw for 3 TDs and 17 INTs.

We will never see stats like those again. 😁
I'd like to see some form of throwing motion analysis on Kapp by House, for example. :coffee:

It's tough because 1 guy hogged the glory for 20 years . Drew got NE to a Superb and so did Eason. Eason and Grogan share a face and Babe Parilli too? Or maybe a big TB12 face and the rest as little zits on his face?

I liked Hugh Millen!
however, the pats just don't have a 4th yet, but lets all hope Mac is indeed that QB, and that he is at least #2 best pats QB of all time when all is said and done.

Back