Patriots-Ravens Game Thread

I can't remember the last time I was so pumped for a game. I guess it's because so many are counting the Pats out, gets me excited again

Wait... what?! Who?! LMAO Everyone I've seen, and everything I've read, Pats are the fave!

Karma much? :rolleyes:

NFL Network is bringing up game 4 of the season to look at this game. I don't see much that can be drawn from that to predict today other than the general tone of line play (who can push who)
----Brady is different
----the defense is more experienced
----it's the playoffs

Sitting down to Hash and Eggs with the planet on a playoff morning....wait!
Gotta go get my Harrison jersey on.

Wait... what?! Who?! LMAO Everyone I've seen, and everything I've read, Pats are the fave!

Karma much? :rolleyes:
I meant to win it all, not the game itself necessarily but it's already got me pumped

I am already up, tweaking out. I am so excited and nervous this morning. Gonna start some laundry and cook breakfast, maybe walk to the store just to burn off some of the nervous energy. Its 11 degrees here so I will walk fast, hopefully that will calm me down a little. Maybe smoke something too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dodged a bullet today....

The little miss' mother got on the phone this morning and told her that we need to go check out Avatar...today....

Luckily, the little miss understands what today is and told her mom that we'll go, but not today....

God, I love that woman.

Connolly, Green-Ellis, & LeVoir being inactive leads me to believe we won't be going hard with running the ball. Look for lots of balls in the air.

Connoly=lead blocker
LeVoir=TE in run sets
Green-Ellis=RB, although probably not going to contribute much anyway.

Dodged a bullet today....

The little miss' mother got on the phone this morning and told her that we need to go check out Avatar...today....

Luckily, the little miss understands what today is and told her mom that we'll go, but not today....

God, I love that woman.

My mother-in-law, who has passed, used to call me to chat about the Pats all the time. My wife....does not like football at all BUT I think her Mom may have trained her well.

NEPats cheerleaders are warming up in the FieldHouse :thumb:

cheer.bmp

Back