Patriots-Ravens Game Thread

I SOO want that bathing suit!! THe one they have in the pro shop is nasty looking..if anyone can find THAT one..let me know!:thumb:

I'll tell you what...we'll find her and take it. You can have the bathing suit, I'll have the naked cheerleader.:thumb:

NEPats cheerleaders are warming up in the FieldHouse :thumb:

cheer.bmp

Well, I'm wamed up.:clap:

less than 10 mins to kickoff i am so pumped right now!

Everything was cool and fine until I woke up, since an hour ago all I've been doing is checking my phone frantically, pacing and biting my nails. God damn, I'm nervous.

Everything was cool and fine until I woke up, since an hour ago all I've been doing is checking my phone frantically, pacing and biting my nails. God damn, I'm nervous.
Me too. Taking my herbal medicine right now. Marshall Faulk has infuriated me this morning on NFLN.
Posted via Mobile Device

Me too. Taking my herbal medicine right now. Marshall Faulk has infuriated me this morning on NFLN.
Posted via Mobile Device

Let me guess....he picked the Ravens...and went on and on about how the Pats have no shot now that Welker's gone.

My HEART IS RACING! Ommmmmmm(not working)

The playoffs are a love hate thing, you love the fact that your team has a chance to win the SB, but the damage it does to your heart before and during games is nothing like the regular season.

Let me guess....he picked the Ravens...and went on and on about how the Pats have no shot now that Welker's gone.

Pretty predictable isn't he? I don't know why I watch that dick, its either him or ESPN...lesser of two evils I guess.
Faulk is so bitter. I hate his devious, joker smile.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back