Patriots vs. Cardinals: Official Game Thread

Dude **** the cardinals. Seriously
Posted via Mobile Device

That was TD by Woody but the Refs called non-existent holding. Ghost who is normally so good hooks it. ****ing hell I am shaking right now with rage.

Nice kick VanderGost. Your great kicks don't mean shit if you can't do it when it counts.

I cannot watch this sh1t anymore, that was too much....are you freaking kidding me??? Did they have to get flag happy at the end? WTF!

Should have never come down to Ghost.

Offense, STs blockingfail, coaching, refs: :4321:

Bullshit, sometimes it comes down to that, and he freaking choked....we had that game, period....

I have no idea why we settled for a kick that long with a minute on the clock but whatever.

That whole game was a frigging offensive meltdown anyway.

The NFL needs to get it's collective finger out it's ass and bring back the real refs. So many poor calls today, and that holding call on Gronk for what would have been a Woodhead TD was perhaps the most ridiculous of all the calls today

Since when do the pats stop trying to score and play for the f/g with lots of time left. Not their M.O. in the past. It lost them this game.

He outscored the NE offense today.
Really, he got into kicking distance by himself? Oh wait no, he's just a kicker. Please don't apologize for him. That was a choke of a kick. It had NO chance ever, he choked plain and simple. He's probably tell you the same thing.

NE played one good Q out of 4. Could have won, but didn't play like they wanted it. They'd better turn on the heat if they want to get a W next week.

Fistful of Gronk Jersey all game and they call holding on Gronk. Awesome.

Vinatieri hit his game winner. :poke: Luck drove the field in 30 seconds.

Should have never come down to Ghost.

Offense, STs blockingfail, coaching, refs: :4321:

Give credit to the Cardinals' defense. They are good. Same old story against top defenses. Our O needs some tweaking to be able to score on them.

Back