Pats at Ravens: Game Thread

Finally...a mediocre team that they should have whooped as on...they whooped ass on! :arrr:

Really nobody picked the pats to win this game....nobody....except a few of us here. ESPN was straight for baltimore, all of our own analysts had the pats losing.

Latter.

Ratbirds
Lolphins
Chargers
Steelers

All alive but all need help to get in.

Baltimore get in with a 2-way tie with Miami but they have to beat the Bengals
If the chargers also win and make it a 3-way Miami win.
Chargers need to beat KC and have both others lose, Steelers need to win and have all 3 lose (in cleveland). Miami probably have the best chance playing the Jets

Brady on winning the AFC East: "Every year is special, but we've really earned it this year."

Tanguay: The Big Dark Cloud
"I'm not taking anything away from what they did today, BUT ... .

F-Off Tanguay

Cheers, BostonTim

I really don't like the smugness is Tanguay. Even his greasy hair pisses me off, lol

We can talk about the offense all we want but the dagger was there when most needed today.

Ridley and Blount did very well.

Hightower's last 2 games are the best he's played as a Patriot. Gettin there

Ninkovich: "Getting some hand gestures coming in from the fans, that’s always a motivating thing."

I'm impressed with Dont'a Hightower, Jamie Collins, Chandler Jones, Logan Ryan and Duron Harmon today. Defensive rookies coming along.

I'm impressed by all of those guys except Hightower, who I was both impressed and pleasantly surprised by :D Perhaps BB knew what he was talking about when he defended that guy? :shrug: :D.

Back