Pats/Bears in October

INPatFan

Reaction score
My daughter and I are going to the game in Chicago in 3 weeks. We're both NH transplants, moved out here about 16 years ago. I'm in South Bend and she's in Chicago. She sprung for tickets for my Birthday. Always thought it would be cool to see the Patriots out here.

Anyone else going to be there? We may be able to swing by a tailgate if the timing works out. Will be nice to see some friendly faces among the Bears fans.

My daughter and I are going to the game in Chicago in 3 weeks. We're both NH transplants, moved out here about 16 years ago. I'm in South Bend and she's in Chicago. She sprung for tickets for my Birthday. Always thought it would be cool to see the Patriots out here.

Anyone else going to be there? We may be able to swing by a tailgate if the timing works out. Will be nice to see some friendly faces among the Bears fans.

My wife and I will be there. She grew up in the Chicago area (Naperville) and is a big Bears fan. I'm thinking the weather will be a bit better than the last time we went to Pats vs Bears in Chicago. Windchill was 9 degrees at kickoff, felt like -25 by halftime, and it was basically a blizzard. We walked back to our hotel after the game in knee deep snow. Pats kicked ass that day, so I still had fun. My wife was not as thrilled, but she's a good sport so she was happy for me.

Do either of you tailgate, or do you just go into the stadium?

If there's a tailgate involved, I would want to bring something. Daughter has a small apartment up the road on Belmont Ave and we could whip something up.

Do either of you tailgate, or do you just go into the stadium?

If there's a tailgate involved, I would want to bring something. Daughter has a small apartment up the road on Belmont Ave and we could whip something up.

We are done with tailgating at Soldier. Had my car broken into last year. Someone in the south lot used on of they keyless entry readers and hacked my keyless entry so they could get right into my car.

Left a very bad taste and those devices are so cheap it's easy for it to happen again.

Was the last time they were there the Urlacher Juke game?

Maybe. 10 they played there for sure, curbstomped them.

2006, hard to believe it was that long ago

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dAt6S1RHBYs" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You Last pats bears game. The pats won 51-24 in a blizzard. I was at Brady juke game . Sitting next to bears fan. That was arguing with everyone in my section .

You Last pats bears game. The pats won 51-24 in a blizzard. I was at Brady juke game . Sitting next to bears fan. That was arguing with everyone in my section .
51-23 was the last home game vs the Bears. 2010 blizzard is the last time the Pats played in Chicago. We were up 33-7 at half. Final of 36-7.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I'll be there with King of Kings and Easy Big Fella.

uJa27xEfuXA

Bring your voodoo dolls. I hope 1 of you who is there can put a hex on Kahlil Mack who is wreaking havoc on opposing QBs and RBs.

It was in Foxboro I was there. I believe they last played in CHI in a snowstorm and Brady went wild passing that day.
Sorry I got them confused . The Blizzard game which had a returning branch was in Chicago . I was at last bears game . Mikemo sold us his tickets for game.

Back