Pats in Miami, New Year's Day

EasyBigFella

Got 6? YUP
Reaction score
If anyone is going to the game in Miami on New Year's Day, the presale is going on today on Ticketmaster (tickets on sale to general public tomorrow). Presale password is GOFINS. FYI.

And plane tickets over Xmas vacation into New Year's from Boston are likely only a measly $800 apiece.

:high:

And plane tickets over Xmas vacation into New Year's from Boston are likely only a measly $800 apiece.

It's only a 24 hour drive. :shrug:
Other airport options are W. Palm and Ft. Lauderdale.

Same for WPB. And driving? I can't even think about "85 more miles to South of the Border." Those days are long over.

Ft. Lauderdale is the place, Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six for a room and the stadium is between the two cities so the drive is pretty much the same.

Thinking about it.

Providence to Ft. Lauderdale won't be that expensive. New Year's Eve on South Beach is totally worth the air fare even at that price. Just got my game tickets so I'll be Yuenglinging it all weekend in the sun.

Ft. Lauderdale is the place, Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six for a room and the stadium is between the two cities so the drive is pretty much the same. Thinking about it.
I do get a employee discount at Hyatt . Maybe I should look into this

Providence to Ft. Lauderdale won't be that expensive. New Year's Eve on South Beach is totally worth the air fare even at that price. Just got my game tickets so I'll be Yuenglinging it all weekend in the sun.

Southwest has always had 2 round trip flights per day between Providence and Ft. Lauderdale. Flights won't be an issue. And there are literally hundreds of hotels between Ft.L and Miami, dozens with a few miles of the airport and cruise port.

Southwest has always had 2 round trip flights per day between Providence and Ft. Lauderdale. Flights won't be an issue. And there are literally hundreds of hotels between Ft.L and Miami, dozens with a few miles of the airport and cruise port.
I didn't notice it . I have a $89 credit I didn't know about . I guess SW must have felt sorry for the long delay. Credited my account everyone account .

How is that different from every other weekend?

:coffee:

There's still good tickets available. When I first saw the schedule, the idea of gonig down there occurred to me. I may still consider it, but the wild card is that my kids are usually home between the holidays and I have no way of knowing what their schedule will be at this point.

What to do.........

Looks like they total gutted the stadium and it should look nice. For those who haven't made the Miami trip, it's definitely a 'bucket list' trip. Great place to watch a game and spend a few days away from this miserable place.

Back