'Pat's Not Sports History....They are AMERICAN History' NFLN Rant This AM

Shmessy

Reaction score
The below clip from this morning's NFL Network "Good Morning Football" show is pure gold......and unimaginable to the 8 year old Shmessy in 1973 who couldn't even find a Patriot mini helmet at the Needham IHOP amidst all the other (real) teams' mini helmets they had stocked to give out to kids after they finished the Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruities.

Relevant portion starts at 3:48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaCeryNJ-yo

The below clip from this morning's NFL Network "Good Morning Football" show is pure gold......and unimaginable to the 8 year old Shmessy in 1973 who couldn't even find a Patriot mini helmet at the Needham IHOP amidst all the other (real) teams' mini helmets they had stocked to give out to kids after they finished the Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruities.

Relevant portion starts at 3:48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaCeryNJ-yo

Kay Adams...drool drool drool

When I was a little kid, all I knew about the NFL was the Steelers and the Cowboys, because they seemed to win all the time.

That the Patriots have been to as many Superbowls in the Brady/Belichick era as either of those teams have in their entire histories shows just how memorable and historic the Pats are.

Ridiculously amazing.

These people/haters should stop complaining.

During this 17 year run, someone not the Patriots won the Super Bowl 12 times.

There was a 10-year period where they didn't win it. you've had plenty of opportunities to see someone else win.

If you're complaining that they suck all the oxygen out of the room, blame the sports media for that.

These people/haters should stop complaining.

During this 17 year run, someone not the Patriots won the Super Bowl 12 times.

There was a 10-year period where they didn't win it. you've had plenty of opportunities to see someone else win.

If you're complaining that they suck all the oxygen out of the room, blame the sports media for that.

Yes you are correct that 12 teams won the SB.

For me though the damage the Pats have done on the NFL goes beyond just the 5 SB wins and extends to all of the wins in Jan (beating teams that wish to win the SB but the Pats sent them home early) and the regular season wins (winning divisions and games against teams who need the wins to help their playoff bit).

In another words, the Pats have always been in someone or some peoples way of their goal over the past 17 years.

I frankly love it and show the depth of their dominance. Unlike the Giants who had two runs in 2007 and 2011 and never won a playoff game since like 2000.

So i think the hate also comes from these non SB wins.

Yes you are correct that 12 teams won the SB.

For me though the damage the Pats have done on the NFL goes beyond just the 5 SB wins and extends to all of the wins in Jan (beating teams that wish to win the SB but the Pats sent them home early) and the regular season wins (winning divisions and games against teams who need the wins to help their playoff bit).

In another words, the Pats have always been in someone or some peoples way of their goal over the past 17 years.

I frankly love it and show the depth of their dominance. Unlike the Giants who had two runs in 2007 and 2011 and never won a playoff game since like 2000.

So i think the hate also comes from these non SB wins.

Great point. I mean Pitt at this point is as broke as broke can be after getting bashed by the Pats last year in the AFCCG and then their season completely unraveling after the fake spike pick in week 15.

Ask Amendola. He dumped her and moved on to Miss Universe.

Tough life that guy has.

Wow. I legitimately f***ing hate him now. Bangs hot women AND catches clutch balls from Brady?

Back