Pats Trade AJDerby To The Broncos For A Draft Pick

Elway is nowhere near Ozzie or Polian. Without a Byner fumble Elway would never have won back to back and would just another very good former QB. His whole thing is the drive

Is there a dumbest thing said thread? Cause this belongs there. Am I right?

I know you catch poop here, but this is an example of how not to make friends 101.

I still do not get the instant hate for posters from other teams. some are ok - not saying you are but some are.

LOL. Maybe it was a bit rough, but and I quote "Without a Byner fumble Elway would never have won back to back" The Byner fumble helped the Broncos to a back to back SB appearance in the late 80's. They won the back to back in the late 90's. It's obvious the intention. If it was real football conversation, the homework was not studied well. Either way you look at it, the comment was silly.

Well here is a thought...

What if BB the GM is only about average, but BB the coach makes him look better?

This is gold. At some point you have to realize that one or the other is making the other better. He'll go down as one of the best in both categories however. And rightfully so.
Also, there will always be a question in the back of my mind. Is it Brady? Or is it BB? We may never know. Unless BB coaches a significant number of seasons after #12 hangs em up.

Well here is a thought...

What if BB the GM is only about average, but BB the coach makes him look better?

Bill the coach screwed Bill the GM last year.

LOL. Maybe it was a bit rough, but and I quote "Without a Byner fumble Elway would never have won back to back" The Byner fumble helped the Broncos to a back to back SB appearance in the late 80's. They won the back to back in the late 90's. It's obvious the intention. If it was real football conversation, the homework was not studied well. Either way you look at it, the comment was silly.
the point is without the fumble he is traded to the Colts and Manning gets drafted by the Raiders where the Black hole collection of charming fans teabags him to death.

the point is without the fumble he is traded to the Colts and Manning gets drafted by the Raiders where the Black hole collection of charming fans teabags him to death.

I was up late packing out a deer my kid shot last night, I tired. So I must be a bit slow. Lol I guess I'm not following. Manning was drafted 10 years after the Byner fumble.

This is gold. At some point you have to realize that one or the other is making the other better. He'll go down as one of the best in both categories however. And rightfully so.
Also, there will always be a question in the back of my mind. Is it Brady? Or is it BB? We may never know. Unless BB coaches a significant number of seasons after #12 hangs em up.

And the "was it Peyton or was it Elway" conversations will also take place.

However, Peyton only brought Elway one title and two appearances. Brady has brought BB four titles and six appearances.

Huge difference.

And the "was it Peyton or was it Elway" conversations will also take place.

However, Peyton only brought Elway one title and two appearances. Brady has brought BB four titles and six appearances.

Huge difference.

Can't argue. The difference is that we only saw Elway and Manning together what, 4 seasons? If the Broncos (Elway) win without Manning, and I think they will, it would be safe to say it was more Elway. If they crap all over with out Manning, I guess it's safe to say Manning was the ticket. Thing is, we will see the out come in Denver. Elway is in it for many years. Brady and BB have been together pretty much for ever. Unless BB continues w/o Brady I think there will always be a question. And that's not to take anything from either. They both go down as one of the best in their position in the history of the NFL.

Can't argue. The difference is that we only saw Elway and Manning together what, 4 seasons? If the Broncos (Elway) win without Manning, and I think they will, it would be safe to say it was more Elway. If they crap all over with out Manning, I guess it's safe to say Manning was the ticket. Thing is, we will see the out come in Denver. Elway is in it for many years. Brady and BB have been together pretty much for ever. Unless BB continues w/o Brady I think there will always be a question. And that's not to take anything from either. They both go down as one of the best in their position in the history of the NFL.
Home field is huge, IF the Broncos get home field for the playoffs that allows the crowd noise to mess with the tackles and the Von Miller express to ramble on.

on the road they will still be tough, but they not as tough.

same goes for Pats.

Home field is huge, IF the Broncos get home field for the playoffs that allows the crowd noise to mess with the tackles and the Von Miller express to ramble on.

on the road they will still be tough, but they not as tough.

same goes for Pats.

Maybe more so in Football than any other sport. One and done I guess.

No need to go postal. It was a simple error in remembering which decades-old regular season game went with which playoff game of a team I don't really care about except when the Pats play them.

Whatever, no matter how you slice it, Elway isn't in the same league as BB. That's what's silly.

So is Bill Walsh less of a coach because he's never won without Montana?

Back