Pats Trade AJDerby To The Broncos For A Draft Pick

I don't even know why we're considering Elway as responsible for anything other than using his wrist to sign checks. Who was the Steeler GM during the Steeler dynasty in the 70's? Did they even have a GM? Was Chuck Noll an average coach because he only won with one QB? That assumes that it is easy to win a SB? How come there have been lots of coaches who won a superbowl and never repeated with that QB?

Because it's fricking hard to win superbowls. Duh. Saying that Walsh and BB and (by extension) Chuck Noll aren't head and shoulders above the pack because they "only one with one QB" is asinine and this thread should be locked and everyone who posted in it banned for life.

Including me for wasting ten minutes of my life just now that I'll never get back. :facepalm: :suicide:

I don't even know why we're considering Elway as responsible for anything other than using his wrist to sign checks. Who was the Steeler GM during the Steeler dynasty in the 70's? Did they even have a GM? Was Chuck Noll an average coach because he only won with one QB? That assumes that it is easy to win a SB? How come there have been lots of coaches who won a superbowl and never repeated with that QB?

Because it's fricking hard to win superbowls. Duh. Saying that Walsh and BB and (by extension) Chuck Noll aren't head and shoulders above the pack because they "only one with one QB" is asinine and this thread should be locked and everyone who posted in it banned for life.

Including me for wasting ten minutes of my life just now that I'll never get back. :facepalm: :suicide:
I think you know the answer because our resident Donks fan thinks Elway is dreamy.

CTOJoLaVAAAYg6_.jpg

I didn't think you would have any retort except to get personal when your whole argument was torn to shreds.

Well, he didn't leave like he said he would, when I made the perfectly logical case for the Bills to win on Sunday.

So, he's a welcher. There's that. #Apology :coffee:

Elway the GM has been very good. One of better GM's in the league, top 5.

Elway the QB is around 7-10 imo.

Probably Top 5 in the league by default. There's a lot of poor GMs out there. Elway the QB is easily in my top 5.

Well, he didn't leave like he said he would, when I made the perfectly logical case for the Bills to win on Sunday.

So, he's a welcher. There's that. #Apology :coffee:

Probably Top 5 in the league by default. There's a lot of poor GMs out there. Elway the QB is easily in my top 5.

Apparently your argument seemed a bit forced. Almost like you just made some nonsense up just to get him to leave. That you really didn't mean what you said. :coffee:

Apparently your argument seemed a bit forced. Almost like you just made some nonsense up just to get him to leave. That you really didn't mean what you said. :coffee:

Good luck thinking Tommy doesn't mean what he says. Or, say, Lisa.

Good luck thinking Tommy doesn't mean what he says. Or, say, Lisa.

He nay believe it, but I don't buy it. The deal was to make me believe the Bills have a decent chance. And it did nothing for ME. I still don't think the Bills have a chance. So, I guess I'm here for at least another week.:toast:

There's that good sound football reasoning as to why Tommy was wrong. "It did nothing for me." Derp.

There's that good sound football reasoning as to why Tommy was wrong. "It did nothing for me." Derp.

Well no, the bet was to convince Yak that the Bills had a chance. He is saying Tommy failed to do so.

Well no, the bet was to convince Yak that the Bills had a chance. He is saying Tommy failed to do so.

I was referring to this part, "Apparently your argument seemed a bit forced. Almost like you just made some nonsense up just to get him to leave.

If you read Tommy's response, nothing was forced or made up. It was sound football reasoning as to why the Bills have a chance. A retort of "you did nothing for me" with zero football analysis or calling out what Tommy actually made up. Again, Derp.

I was referring to this part, "Apparently your argument seemed a bit forced. Almost like you just made some nonsense up just to get him to leave.

If you read Tommy's response, nothing was forced or made up. It was sound football reasoning as to why the Bills have a chance. A retort of "you did nothing for me" with zero football analysis or calling out what Tommy actually made up. Again, Derp.

I disagree:

Not only do the Bills have a real shot at winning, they should be favored in my mind.

That's the case. :coffee:

But I really do not care enough about the subject to further lengthen a very silly (IMO) argument.

:)

The Patriots do not have a tight end on PUP or on their practice squad.
Tight end Bear Pascoe who was briefly with the Patriots this year is unsigned but Clay Harbor is now with the Lions.
Bryce Williams is now on the Rams practice squad. Steven Scheau is on the Broncos practice squad. Asante Cleveland is on the Chargers.
Martellus Bennett listed as a DNP at practice Fri. He is questionable with the ankle injury for Sunday.
Most likely that James Develin would be the FB fill-in.

They should be favored. It's a home divisional game, and they shut them out the last time they played. :coffee:

It won't work Tommy. Sure you didn't miss his blatant change of tune? He say's now he won't leave unless they ACTUALLY win. Right. Sure I Believe that. Nutkick He's one of us, we must get used to it. The first TOS commandment is though shalt honor all trolls. They have the right. :coffee:

Cheers

Absolutely. The Pats have no chance. They are doomed.

:thumb:

Didn't say they had no chance. Said it should be Bills -2. :coffee:

It won't work Tommy. Sure you didn't miss his blatant change of tune? He say's now he won't leave unless they ACTUALLY win. Right. Sure I Believe that. Nutkick He's one of us, we must get used to it. The first TOS commandment is though shalt honor all trolls. They have the right. :coffee:

Cheers

The 'bet' was, that I had to make the case.

I did that.

I'm under no obligation to believe that's how it will play out, but I made a perfectly reasonable and legitimate case for the Bills to win. Can the Patriots cover a TE or a RB? I dunno. Not really from what I see. No pass rush. Can't turn the ball over. These are all true things.

I don't think the Bills can cover the TE, or are healthy enough to really stop the run, or rush the passer, so we'll see how it actually shakes out. Chris Hogan could have a sneaky-good revenge game, and Gronkowski always balls out in Orchard Park in front of his HS bros. :shrug:

So, Welcher. #Apology. :coffee:

Didn't say they had no chance. Said it should be Bills -2. :coffee:

The 'bet' was, that I had to make the case.

I did that.

I'm under no obligation to believe that's how it will play out, but I made a perfectly reasonable and legitimate case for the Bills to win. Can the Patriots cover a TE or a RB? I dunno. Not really from what I see. No pass rush. Can't turn the ball over. These are all true things.

I don't think the Bills can cover the TE, or are healthy enough to really stop the run, or rush the passer, so we'll see how it actually shakes out. Chris Hogan could have a sneaky-good revenge game, and Gronkowski always balls out in Orchard Park in front of his HS bros. :shrug:

So, Welcher. #Apology. :coffee:

No. The bet was if you can convince me that the Bills have a chance. That never happened. Below is the quote. You can't just make stuff up. LOL
If you can convince me that the Bills have a chance this week, I will walk away from this forum to never come back again. (many would love you for that)

And while you're at it, would you explain why you "quoted" your statement.

Cheers

67438073.jpg

Back