Pats VS Boys Official Game Thread

Cowboys defense has more talent in the front 7 than I think we're giving them credit. Patriots offense is so good it should still roll though. Romo and Dez being out are humongous breaks.

Cowboys defense has more talent in the front 7 than I think we're giving them credit. Patriots offense is so good it should still roll though. Romo and Dez being out are humongous breaks.

Not sure how it will playout, but I also wonder if Hardy's busy week maynot serve as a overall distraction to the Cowboys. i,e, Negative net effect?

Not sure how it will playout, but I also wonder if Hardy's busy week maynot serve as a overall distraction to the Cowboys. i,e, Negative net effect?

Somehow it didn't really blow up as much as it should have. It got some press but I think most people realize this is just a moron and terrible human being and expect it now. Like Suh's on field antics.

I do think Brady will be in run it up mode today though. He must know that Jones was lobbying against him this offseason and the Hardy thing just adds to it.

Lee, Hardy and McClain are all elite players on defense when healthy but should all be limited today. One of their DTs is a former Patriot somehow became an above average interior rusher that I wish we still had. Just they are built like the 2000' Colts and have no depth behind their stars.

Let's see if they jam & double cover gronk. Something the bills, jags & steelers never did. Steelers didn't even brother covering him on a few plays

Buffalo has a better front 7 and the Pats handled them pretty well with rookies playing a big role for us. We'll be fine.

This will be Brady's 213th game with the Pats to go ahead of Bruce Armstrong for the most games by any player on the Pats.

LaFell is on the field practicing even though he can't play. Interesting.

Wendell is inactive which is a little surprising since he took some 1st team reps this week although the practices weren't in pads.

Tavon Wilson was limited on Friday and he's inactive too.

2:54: Inactive for the Patriots are Khyri Thornton, Trey Flowers, Aaron Dobson, Rufus Johnson, Ryan Wendell, Tavon Wilson and Jon Bostic.
With no Wendell, we'll see rookie David Andrews again at center. I caught up with Andrews earlier this week.
It seems Keshawn Martin, acquired via trade with Houston, has passed Aaron Dobson on the depth chart. That's not good news for Dobson. The team will need to open a spot on the active roster to make room for Brandon LaFell, who is eligible to return to practice this week.
Defensive tackle Akiem Hicks, who was acquired in a trade with New Orleans during the bye week, is set to make his Patriots debut.
Brandon King, the undrafted rookie safety out of Auburn, is set to make his Patriots debut. King has been on the practice squad since the beginning of the regular season. He was promoted to the active roster Saturday when the team waived cornerback Bradley Fletcher.
2:29: Patriots on the field for early stretches include Jordan Richards, Aaron Dobson, Jerod Mayo, Devin McCourty, Matt Slater, James White, Nate Ebner and Justin Coleman.
2:14 p.m.: Ryan Wendell, Brandon LaFell and Tavon Wilson took part in a pregame conditioning drill, which suggests Wendell may not be active for this game. He has not yet played due to an undisclosed illness, but practiced all week and is listed as probable. LaFell, on the PUP list, is eligible to begin playing Week 7 versus the Jets. Wilson was not listed on the injury report this week.
http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2015/10/new_england_patriots_at_dallas_2.html

King is likely to replace Tavon Wilson on STs
Interesting if Dobson gets released or traded when LaFell comes off PUP. And a little surprising.
I'm looking forward to see what Akiem Hicks brings today

Back