Pats vs. Ravens: Official Game Thread

I saw a clip of Orr speaking the other day and so I'm just gonna put this thought here for message board posterity.
There may be no better team at finding LBs who ball out in their defense who do N-O-T-H-I-N-G anywhere else than Baltimore.
I'm not saying Orr is one of those dudes, but he certainly looks like a great player...there.
I mean Kruger, Ellerbee, etc. and hell, the Pats got stuck with one of 'em so we fans should know. #HeWhoseNameShallNotBeMentioned

Matt Chatham ‏<s>@</s>chatham58
<small class="time"> </small> Blandino's no-fumble explanation on Flacco sack is ludicrous, not how it's usually officiated. Illustrating as much seems like waste of time
If Blandino's explanation is accurate, <s>#</s>NFL QBs can simply drop ball as they're sacked as long as they're behind spot they were hit. Insane
I say this knowing there's no way on God's green earth they ever did or will officiate it that way again

Aaron Nagler ‏<s>@</s>AaronNagler <small class="time"> </small>
Aaron Nagler Retweeted Matt Chatham
Exactly! More "Making it up as they go" nonsense from 345 Park

(Nagler covers the Packers)

Loved this from Pollard

IMG_0234.PNG.55cb85f0c9eb737a6b4b014bd5ff9f82.PNG

Now i wonder if all that "mutiny" talk in 2012 vs. harbawl (btw i love that my autofill suggests "harbawl" when i type "h-a-r" ROFL ) originated with pollard.

Back