Pats vs. Ravens: Official Game Thread

Plus, even if none of what you said were true, is his contention that Cyrus is attracted to legally inflated balls like a dummy magnet, and had the ball been masterfully deflated he would have been able to resist his leg's urge to go full retard?

Jones' ineptness is the obvious reason for our ST woes but what is readily apparent is not up for discussion among those dying to just play the cheater card. Of course the Donks have to fixate on that suppose as that was the only reason the Ratbirds kept the game close and Denver's offense is even more inept than the Ratbirds so there is that too.

This ignorant Donk does not seem to know that the kicking balls are different from the QB balls or that the balls the Pats STs players are fumbling are the OPPONENTS kicking balls. I mean good heavens.

Excellent point, Mazz, but this kind of fan believes every Patriot coach/player/trainer/janitor/usher/parking lot attendant/fan cheats on their taxes/spouses/confessions/parking tickets/children's allowances/friends. Logic, science, effort, brains, conviction don't matter.

I've seen some discontent about how this game played out, but I am encouraged.

O moved the ball against a legit D and got in the end zone 4 times
D is stepping up to another level at just the right time
Turnovers are a pretty easy fix in terms of things that need to be corrected (Jones won't catch a live punt until preseason).

Other than the ST gaffs and that 1 bad throw by TFB, I thought the Pats played lights out. That pass to Hogan was a thing of beauty.

This ignorant Donk does not seem to know that the kicking balls are different from the QB balls or that the balls the Pats STs players are fumbling are the OPPONENTS kicking balls. I mean good heavens.

That doesn't really take away from the main point regarding fumbling and deflation. In fact, the conclusion in that post would support it (note: the main point is a pile of shit, but ignore that for a moment.)

Point: Patriots don't fumble because they deflate their balls.
Sample: Patriots fumbling on back to back plays with balls that are assumed to be properly inflated* because they're under the care of the league** as they are kicking balls.
Conclusion: Duh, they fumble the legit balls and don't fumble the soft ones.

*ignore that the kicking balls likely were deflated last night because of the ideal gas law.

**ignore that the league isn't competent enough to properly care for anything.

Other than the ST gaffs and that 1 bad throw by TFB, I thought the Pats played lights out. That pass to Hogan was a thing of beauty.

Yeah, that pass basically shoved the Raven's faces back into the toilet bowl after allowing them a few breaths.

That doesn't really take away from the main point regarding fumbling and deflation. In fact, the conclusion in that post would support it (note: the main point is a pile of shit, but ignore that for a moment.)

Point: Patriots don't fumble because they deflate their balls.
Sample: Patriots fumbling on back to back plays with balls that are assumed to be properly inflated* because they're under the care of the league** as they are kicking balls.
Conclusion: Duh, they fumble the legit balls and don't fumble the soft ones.

*ignore that the kicking balls likely were deflated last night because of the ideal gas law.

**ignore that the league isn't competent enough to properly care for anything.

And one of those *fumbles* last night wasn't really a fumble (Jones hit it with his foot). Haters gonna hate no matter what.

I LOVE that he is still salty and that he had to watch Brady throw a 79 yard dagger that may have just ended their playoff hopes this year. I mean you could not draw it up any better. Oh and Bill trolling him on the first play of the game by having an OL report as eligible. LOL. LOL.

And had Fleming report eligible over, and over, and over.

I think The officials like Bill more than other coaches. I say this because he will argue a point but he knows the rules when he is doing so and will admit an error if he is wrong (based on limited sound bites). He also isn't a whinny bitch all the time like Harbaugh who I am sure would piss me off to no end IF I was an official with his ranting.

so based on that feeling and how I would feel, I think the officials enjoyed calling out "reporting as eligible #71" in an obnoxious way to the Ravens just to twist Harbaugh's nipples.

I think The officials like Bill more than other coaches. I say this because he will argue a point but he knows the rules when he is doing so and will admit an error if he is wrong (based on limited sound bites). He also isn't a whinny bitch all the time like Harbaugh who I am sure would piss me off to no end IF I was an official with his ranting.

so based on that feeling and how I would feel, I think the officials enjoyed calling out "reporting as eligible #71" in an obnoxious way to the Ravens just to twist Harbaugh's nipples.

This is true, and he's been dealing with, say, Hochuli, for decades.

The only time I've ever seen him lose it on a ref, was in Baltimore, when Tucker missed that FG, and they called it good to end the game.

Replacement refs. Not real refs.

This is true, and he's been dealing with, say, Hochuli, for decades.

The only time I've ever seen him lose it on a ref, was in Baltimore, when Tucker missed that FG, and they called it good to end the game.

Replacement refs. Not real refs.
I was in the opposite end zone, that missed.

Back