Pats vs. Ravens: Official Game Thread

I know no one will believe this (and i sure did not expect it) but i went to the official ravens board to read it (i don't visit opponent boards often) and the posters made like 1 snide comment about the pats. it was a pretty self-critical thread on the ravens. granted, I've read only 5 pages in, but i was surprised.
one nugget i found there was that the ravens are 30-31 since their last sb win.

http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/t...bad-the-ugly-discussionrant-patriots-edition/

This is true, and he's been dealing with, say, Hochuli, for decades.

The only time I've ever seen him lose it on a ref, was in Baltimore, when Tucker missed that FG, and they called it good to end the game.

Replacement refs. Not real refs.

I remember one one occasion when BB was mic'ced up for a game, an official said to him he runs the best sideline in the NFL......never any players on the field of play or coaches stepping onto the field whining or complaining. BB never criticises them which is just very smart.

"Get pressure up the middle! Hit Brady late! Take the penalty!"

Seems to have the same affect as dumbfukks back in the day thinking they could physically intimidate Bird.

That's way back in the day. Then he cold-cocked Dr. J. :coffee:

He spent his career ruining Dr. J's day.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ugW1oJuG7eo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Really nice compilation.

Cheers

That's a great find, HS.

Here's a picture from that thread that spurred a lot of discussion.

IMG_1823.thumb.JPG.fd5e8462dbda715ba08d26e78e8ecabf.JPG

And I know it's just one play, and the opponents don't have the best WR corps in the league, but maybe the Pats secondary actually knows what they're doing out there.

That's a great find, HS.

Here's a picture from that thread that spurred a lot of discussion.

And I know it's just one play, and the opponents don't have the best WR corps in the league, but maybe the Pats secondary actually knows what they're doing out there.

I also particularly like the Ravens protection scheme, that called for a triple team on Malcom Brown...but their RT had to block three guys. Innovative. :coffee:

This photo is hanging behind the bar where I work (signed by Bird):

larry-bird-300x200.jpg

I miss Larry Bird.

Back