Peanut Butt Jello Thyme

Gawdammit if a banana split doesn't sound good right about now.

I've been listening to the White Hote Blues album on the Rhapsody player since I saw this thread. It's not bad. I totally love Rhapsody - $12 a month for unlimited access to just about everything in the history of recorded music.

mikiemo83 on 02-22-2008 at 04:21 PM said:
me too but I am worried about a Turtle I saw with out his shell

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

he's soup!

mikiemo83 on 02-22-2008 at 04:25 PM said:
ok then If Superman is so smart why does he wear his underpants over his trousers?

Because it would pinch his pubes when he takes off and lands!

mikiemo83 on 02-22-2008 at 01:25 PM said:
ok then If Superman is so smart why does he wear his underpants over his trousers?

Cuz he gets dressed so fast that he did it by accident the first time, and by then it was too late to change it after people started taking his picture and drawing him that way. An innocent mistake that will follow him to the grave...

mikiemo83 on 02-22-2008 at 04:37 PM said:
see I thought is was because he was tooling Lois and got dressed in the dark...thanks guys

If he was really tooling Lois, wouldn't she be dead or really, really injured when he.......you know.........blew his wad?

It's a little known fact that Superman is a eunuch.

Ras on 02-22-2008 at 04:38 PM said:
If he was really tooling Lois, wouldn't she be dead or really, really injured when he.......you know.........blew his wad?
he wore a krytonite cod piece that softened teh blow

mikiemo83 on 02-22-2008 at 04:40 PM said:
he wore a krytonite cod piece that softened teh blow

Nah, that would like give him extreme shrinkage and a possible dick-eck-tomy. Maybe he just learned self-control.

Well, this is as good a place as any to share a terrible picture I guess!

gaybrady_484.png

Back