Peyton > Brady?

Whos better, Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?

• Tom Brady

Votes: 48 68.6%
  • Peyton Manning

Votes: 22 31.4%

• Total voters
I picked Brady. Brady is a good QB with a couple of championships. I wouldn't want anybody else to be the QB of the Pats.

As a Patriot's fan I believe I'll leave everybody in suspense over who I prefer. LOL !

Can I vote for thomas144 even if he isn't an option?

BY1401 on 02-08-2007 at 10:33 AM said:
Can I vote for thomas144 even if he isn't an option?
You idiot.

Roadgrader is by far the superior quarterback.

Thomas only wished he was as awesome as RG

jaric on 02-08-2007 at 10:23 AM said:
You idiot.

Roadgrader is by far the superior quarterback.

Thomas only wished he was as awesome as RG
Look, I ain't got the time to slow...down...my...type...for...you...up...state...ers.

Sure, RG may have the ultimate QB skills, but I still want to vote for thomas144.

TurkishNippl3s on 02-08-2007 at 09:10 AM said:
Turkish Nipples are nicer than american nipples. Thats my opinionated but it is my opinion. And the person who pointed out Post #3, I know they said that and I was just stating that i was surprised.

Really...humm. There is this hot Turkish woman right next door.

BY1401 on 02-08-2007 at 11:28 AM said:
Look, I ain't got the time to slow...down...my...type...for...you...up...state...ers.

Sure, RG may have the ultimate QB skills, but I still want to vote for thomas144.
:LOL:

I'll tell ya one thing and this *is* new. Manning is more a complete QB in 2006. Very much like Brady now. Learned to dink and dink and take what the D gives you. Learned to slow a game down, make plays out of the pocket,let the run game work for you even if its only 2 yards a pop...all the incidentals Brady has done.

The only thing that makes Brady better is he did it his first year and it took Manning 7 years to figure out you don't have to win with the long ball.

Of course coaching might have something to do with it:)

-JJ- on 02-08-2007 at 12:07 PM said:
I'll tell ya one thing and this *is* new. Manning is more a complete QB in 2006. Very much like Brady now. Learned to dink and dink and take what the D gives you. Learned to slow a game down, make plays out of the pocket,let the run game work for you even if its only 2 yards a pop...all the incidentals Brady has done.

The only thing that makes Brady better is he did it his first year and it took Manning 7 years to figure out you don't have to win with the long ball.

Of course coaching might have something to do with it:)
Well considering tht Brady started with Bill B. and Manning started with Jim "Playoffs?!?!" Mora (God how I hate that man) thats not exactly equal footing :D

I think they're both great. Undoubtedly two of the best QBs to ever play the game. I picked Manning because I'm a Colts fan and there was no equal option. Personally, I don't really think either is "better". I just think they're different.

Something else that's getting old...making fun of how many endorsements Peyton does. Even I get a little tired of seeing them (and I LOVE Peyton) but all of the money from them goes to charity so at least it's for a good cause. It's not like he's getting more rich off of them. :)

jaric on 02-08-2007 at 12:14 PM said:
Well considering tht Brady started with Bill B. and Manning started with Jim "Playoffs?!?!" Mora (God how I hate that man) thats not exactly equal footing :D

Very true. I mean Brady had no choice since BB coaches team team.

I still wonder what took so long for Peyton tho. Did Dungy coach him or did he try to be his own coach. Or did losing one way finally sink in that that way doesn't work and patience is a virtue.

He does talk to current and ex QBs and is willing to listen to them so.........

Its not like he all of a sudden got gifted to move out of the pocket. He just realized you could if you keep your cool. Experience is a wonderful teacher.

-JJ- on 02-08-2007 at 02:51 PM said:
Very true. I mean Brady had no choice since BB coaches team team.

I still wonder what took so long for Peyton tho. Did Dungy coach him or did he try to be his own coach. Or did losing one way finally sink in that that way doesn't work and patience is a virtue.

He does talk to current and ex QBs and is willing to listen to them so.........

Its not like he all of a sudden got gifted to move out of the pocket. He just realized you could if you keep your cool. Experience is a wonderful teacher.
Thats probably a big part of it.

Sometimes you get it right the first time. Sometimes you have to mess up to figure out the right way.

All that really matters is that in the end you get it right.

IndyColtsBabe on 02-08-2007 at 02:40 PM said:

Something else that's getting old...making fun of how many endorsements Peyton does. Even I get a little tired of seeing them (and I LOVE Peyton) but all of the money from them goes to charity so at least it's for a good cause. It's not like he's getting more rich off of them. :)
TYVM for clearing that up ICB, I was not aware of that

had another Colts fan told us that, one without your impeccable credibility, like say dashoe, dred or maybe even jaric, I never would have believed it

that you are a babe don't hurt none either :thumb:

jaric on 02-08-2007 at 03:02 PM said:
Words hurt RG... Words hurt.

:(

I voted for you for QB

:crying:

Don't take it personal, jaric...

RGs just trying to get some ;)

I think they're both great. Undoubtedly two of the best QBs to ever play the game. I picked Manning because I'm a Colts fan and there was no equal option. Personally, I don't really think either is "better". I just think they're different.

C'mon...ALL of it?

Huh..I didn't know that.

So the nickname "Pay-me-a-ton" has no relevance at all then?

Fully Tilted on 02-08-2007 at 03:11 PM said:
Huh..I didn't know that.

So the nickname "Pay-me-a-ton" has no relevance at all then?

hahaha i've never heard that before. and I doubt that allll of his money goes to charity. He's bound to get the majority of it.

Well, I hate Satan Manning, but since you're a fellow Pats fan I'll give you my honest to God opinion:

If I'm a football coach, and I want the best overall offense I can get, a la a College Program where it's not that you win it's by how much then I pick Peyton.

But, if I'm a football coach and I need to win a game with 1:56 on the clock down by 8 with no time outs, or I want to win a championship I pick Tom.

As for who is better, I honestly and truly have to go with championships. Brady has led teams with far less talent around him to the promised land 3 times, Peyton has led a team with a lot more talent there once.

I know this without question:

Peyton's Physical Head Size > Tom's Physical Head Size

PS: How do they get Peyton's helmet to fit over that half-dome head of his? :D

Back